★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

User submitted TA reviews?

03-22-2009, 01:09 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Wouldn't you like to know ;)
Posts: 2,632
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
User submitted TA reviews?

How would one go about submitting a review to Toucharcade? Not an app to review, but making a review for an app, and submitting it to arn to publish?
03-22-2009, 01:29 PM
#2
Here's a wild idea I'm sure nobody has ever thought of doing in a open community forum.

PM Arn and ask him

03-22-2009, 01:48 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Wouldn't you like to know ;)
Posts: 2,632
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStaR View Post
Here's a wild idea I'm sure nobody has ever thought of doing in a open community forum.

PM Arn and ask him
ZOMFG. That's a great idea!
03-22-2009, 08:31 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,045
How about the submit button on the menu on the homepage.
03-23-2009, 06:40 PM
#5
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 537
I think that is a bad idea. I like the limited number of reviewers. It keeps quality high and the posts focused. We don't need 15 posts a day on TA. Let's keep it clean.
03-23-2009, 06:47 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,393
We should have a user review section like SlidetoPlay has. It doesn't get much traffic, but they have some quality reviews there

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
03-23-2009, 08:57 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coral View Post
I think that is a bad idea. I like the limited number of reviewers. It keeps quality high and the posts focused. We don't need 15 posts a day on TA. Let's keep it clean.
Yeah, I absolutely agree.
03-23-2009, 10:09 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coral View Post
I think that is a bad idea. I like the limited number of reviewers. It keeps quality high and the posts focused. We don't need 15 posts a day on TA. Let's keep it clean.
Yeah but if you have to submit it to Arn and Blake first they can approve it like that Eli hotep guy. Than from there you can maybe even get to be a mod.
03-23-2009, 10:13 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
Yeah but if you have to submit it to Arn and Blake first they can approve it like that Eli hotep guy. Than from there you can maybe even get to be a mod.
I have been truly
03-23-2009, 10:20 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
I have been truly
Oh Eli there you are.....didn't know you were here....

Seriously though just kidding around you seem cool, but I still think if any TA member puts in the time and actually writes a good article, Arn/Blake should review it and post it. Kinda like yours.