★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tap 2 Dance Lil' Urban Dancer by indie dev. Hanson Interactive

12-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Tap 2 Dance Lil' Urban Dancer by indie dev. Hanson Interactive

Hello my name is CJ Hanson, owner of Hanson Interactive, and I'm happy to announce that Tap 2 Dance Lil' Urban Dancer is now available on the App Store worldwide.

Tap 2 Dance Lil' Urban Dancer is a multi-touch rhythm reaction game for the iOS 4.1+.

Can you keep the beat in this multi-touch music rhythm puzzle dancing action game? Drop that guitar and ditch the bandÖ become a Hip Hop dance hero by crunking, breaking, and stepping up to take the victory at the Battle of the Beats dance competition.

Choose your dancer, outfit, and face (you can even use your own photos). Unlock achievements to gain Cred points which can be used to unlock even more content.

Hereís what our customers had to say:
Quote:
Awesome ★★★★★
I havenít seen another game that does music gaming so well. And you can play ANY music in your OWN library instead of having to buy music packs from the app itself when I ALREADY have the music. This is what I always wanted. Play my own music.

A lot of little things in this game that makes it cool. You can customize your guy. You can take a picture of your girl friend and put it in the game and make her dance funny. Lots of different outfits, unlockables, achievements, and levels. Itís really pretty awesome.
- by birdie65
Quote:
Itís super fun! ★★★★★
This game is really fun and I donít want to put it down. I really like that I can choose the music to dance to!
- by Supergurl18

I sincerely appreciate all of your feedback and hope that you enjoy the game that I've worked so hard to make

CJ Hanson
Hanson Interactive
12-22-2010, 04:50 AM
Price drop!

Tap 2 Dance Lil' Urban Dancer is on sale now for a special reduced price of $0.99 for the rest of 2010. Happy holidays and new year everyone.

http://t2d.hiapps.us

12-22-2010, 05:35 AM
Any videos mate?
03-15-2011, 09:26 PM
v1.2 Update

Tap 2 Dance Lil' Urban Dancer v1.2 update is out now. Get the game today for a special reduced price of $0.99.

http://t2d.hiapps.us
03-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Drop that guitar and ditch the bandÖ become a Hip Hop dance hero by crunking, breaking, and stepping up to take the victory at the Battle of the Beats dance competition.

Wow!Dance in Hand@Mini Dancer!Cool~So i guess this is much the same as Taptap? Cause they are both on iPOd which has a small screen which makes it inconvenient to control....
03-21-2011, 03:04 AM
Drawned?A huge fan of danceing games, I dn wanna this game get drawned....power up!!!Hip-hop this will be a sequent.
03-21-2011, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnostr8t View Post
Drawned?A huge fan of danceing games, I dn wanna this game get drawned....power up!!!Hip-hop this will be a sequent.
Well put.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL