★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Thank you very much for enjoying "FishingMaster for iPhone".

Service of "FishingMaster for iPhone" is ended with April 12, 2013.

The future schedule has become as follows.

Schedule
2013 3/29(Fri)15:00 Distribution stop
2013 4/12(Fri)15:00 End of service

About the visitor proprietary fee collection item, it is possible to use to 2013 4/12(Tue.)15:00.
* The refund of the purchased charged item is not receiving.
Please understand the situation beforehand.

Before the end of service can enjoy "FishingMaster for iPhone" succeedingly.
Thank you very much for that the visitor has used until now and staff all the persons concerned.
12-17-2010, 12:32 AM
I have this game for the wii and its pretty dope. This looks a little watered down compared to the wii version but I'm gonna try it out anyway.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
12-17-2010, 12:50 AM
Thans for the heads-up!

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
12-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I have this game for the wii and its pretty dope. This looks a little watered down compared to the wii version but I'm gonna try it out anyway.
"Watered down"...I see what ya' did there.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-17-2010, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
"Watered down"...I see what ya' did there.
clever huh?

I don't know how good the iphone version is but here's the wii trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Its a fun arcade style fishing game (on the wii at least) you can catch many different kinds of fish, and occasionally you'll catch a monster fish... literally! In both size and looks.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

I'm gonna try this version when my phone is finished charging.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
12-17-2010, 04:25 AM
Just played some, not bad arcade style fishing so far. There is some IAP for items like gear and bait, but it appears you don't have to buy anything unless you want the good stuff right away(poles, tackle, reels, etc) You fish and earn points for whatever you catch and also unlock items in the store occasionally, once you have enough earned points you just can buy the gear and whatever is available with the points.

The gameplay is kinda fun so far, definitely glad I downloaded it. The cast aiming isn't the best and the game could use a calibration feature. Other than that, fun.

There is more good extras too in the menus. This game is worth a download.