★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Atari
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (3)
App description: LOVE STRAWBERRIES? So does BOX BOY!
Help BOX BOY Jump, Hop and Chomp his way through the unique levels on his quest for the ever elusive GIANT STRAWBERRIES at the end of each level!

EAT all the STRAWBERRIES to gain a higher score and a chance at getting your GOLD Medal! Remember the more you Chomp the higher your score!

Fall off a ledge and end up at the beginning? No problem, press the flag to return to your last checkpoint! Miss a few Strawberries? Never fear replay is here! Once you complete the level, you can replay a world or level as many times as you like!

Climb to the top of the leaderboards as you try and see who can devour I Love Strawberries!

"A great title that deserves space on your iPhone" Squarego.com 4 out of 5 Stars!

Puzzle fans shouldnt hesitate to pick up the game. Great level design; one adorable box with tons of hilarious expressions. Slide to Play 3 out 4!

In the mood for a well-executed, but challenging, puzzle game, I Love Strawberries should fill the bill. Appolicious 5 out of 5!

Plenty of challenging levels that offer lots of replayability. Excellent controls. Gamezebo 4 out of 5 Stars!
12-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Looks wicked. I'll TOFTT later.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

12-17-2010, 11:36 AM
Hmm, Atari's back in the app store? Wonder if we'll see Centipede and Missile Command again...

Playing: Space Ace, Road Blaster, So Long Oregon, Necronomicon CG, 7th Guest, Deathsmiles
Waiting for: Mad Dog McCree, 11th Hour, Necronomicon CG update!
12-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouisch View Post
Hmm, Atari's back in the app store? Wonder if we'll see Centipede and Missile Command again...
It appears that "Coffee Stain Studios" is the developer and Atari is the publisher. I would like to see some stability by Atari who states

"We are very proud that Atari enters the iOS market with I Love Strawberries as it's first product!"

Enters? First?
12-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Looks cool!

Count Crunch's Candy Curse
Kreature Krunch
Arcade Jumper

www.blackhivemedia.com
Austin, Tx.
12-17-2010, 03:34 PM
This is a great game. I am using the touch controls and they are perfect, not sure if the tilt controls are good or not.

You aim your guide arrow and strength and release to send our guy into the air. Each area has a big Strawberry at the end that you must touch.

If you like Angry Bird/Fragger type controls and want a little more depth, here it is.

Looks like there are five worlds, maybe 50 levels? Each level ir set up like a golf hole, in that you have a par tou are trying to get. Medals are awarded based on your score.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 12-17-2010 at 03:39 PM.
12-22-2010, 06:04 AM
This game is great

Got the game and it's really good. Game play is easy to pick up and very addictive. Some very tough levels though, but overall great exerience. I think that the level of depth is higher than for example Angry Birds, and that's what I like.
12-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post

"We are very proud that Atari enters the iOS market with I Love Strawberries as it's first product!"

Enters? First?
They are toying with our memories. Lemme spin my top to check.
12-23-2010, 07:34 AM
This game is so darn cute I can't help myself from smiling everytime Boxboy charges up his jump =) !

I really like to play it with the swipe controls, which do you guys prefer?
12-23-2010, 08:40 AM
Anyone playing this on a Touch? (2nd,3rd)? The reviews are killing this game, saying it wont run.

If your using a 2nd gen, and enjoy it, you may want to post a review saying it works fine.

/