★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Where is the light riders update?

03-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Where is the light riders update?

I thought they submitted it on Friday the 7th. If they did do this then where is it?
03-22-2009, 04:42 PM
idk, but they havent done the best job of staying up to date with us on TA. the update was supposed to be out like a week ago if im not mistaken

03-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamafan12 View Post
idk, but they havent done the best job of staying up to date with us on TA. the update was supposed to be out like a week ago if im not mistaken
I agree. they havent been in touch at all.
they said they would post screenshots of the new update like 2 weeks ago and never did.
extremely irritating me now.

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11
03-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgamer1224 View Post
I thought they submitted it on Friday the 7th. If they did do this then where is it?
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=168

Old 03-12-2009, 01:16 PM

Hello TA Peeps, once again, sorry for lack of response the past few days, but like we've told you before we are a really small shop and we've all been killing ourselves trying to get this update done...

We are going through the final build now and testing, testing , testing...

We are shooting to submit sometime next week (I know we keep pushing it back, we are really sorry, but we want this to work perfect.) and we will post a video / pics as soon as we can...

As always thanks to everyone for being so patient with us =)
03-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=168

Old 03-12-2009, 01:16 PM

Hello TA Peeps, once again, sorry for lack of response the past few days, but like we've told you before we are a really small shop and we've all been killing ourselves trying to get this update done...

We are going through the final build now and testing, testing , testing...

We are shooting to submit sometime next week (I know we keep pushing it back, we are really sorry, but we want this to work perfect.) and we will post a video / pics as soon as we can...

As always thanks to everyone for being so patient with us =)
Jeez guys! Give them a break.

Thanks for the update! I would rather have an update done right than a quick update. I look forward to the screenshots/video.

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen
03-22-2009, 04:49 PM
At least the dev doesn't run away like that Urban Tycoon guy. Or even Gameloft! Where is the promised multiplayer for Ferrari GT?

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
03-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Ease up on the DSMedia guys. I think the iTunes store has created these expectations of quick updates to games when the reality is that it takes time especially when you have limited resources. All I can say is be patient, and it will happen soon enough.
03-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Argh, Urban tycoon.. Grr.
03-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
Argh, Urban tycoon.. Grr.
Hahahaha, I always laugh everytime I remember it. That's like, what, the biggest fraud game in history of AppStore? Even DSeffects game are better because they don't trick us.

I wish in 'Best games of 2008' article, arn gave special award to Urban Tycoon.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
03-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Could Light Riders have been developed by TouchSoft Mobile too (developers of Urban Tycoon), under another alias? Purely speculation here.