★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Electronic Arts
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 1266.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $9.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: WE ARE 11! NOW WITH LOCAL MULTIPLAYER & SUPERFAST GRAPHICS FOR iPAD 2, this is the biggest and best soccer game on the App Store! The larger Multi-Touch screen on iPad delivers an incredible measure of visual excellence, and the graphic performance on iPad 2 makes for a truly scintillating experience. Featuring authentic teams, superstar players, precision controls, and more friendly play, FIFA 11 on iPad really kicks it to the next level!

VISUALIZE THE GAME IN VIVID DETAIL ON iPAD
HD-quality graphics make every detail on the field spring to life. Team colors are ultra vibrant. The green of the grass is even more glorious. Capture the passion and power of the worlds favorite sport with an unprecedented level of visual clarity that you can only get with iPad.

REAL PLAYERS, TEAMS, AND LEAGUES UPDATED FOR THIS SEASON
Take the field with superstars like Real Madrids Kaka and more! Match up more than 500 teams from real leagues around the world and march into action in 35 authentic stadiums. The world of soccer is truly in your hands.

BETTER TOUCH CONTROLS LET YOU PLAY WITH PANACHE
The new D-pad and button layout options provide more gameplay sophistication for veterans and simplicity for casual players. Control the ball and the action with 360° player movement and gesture-driven skill moves. Swipe a player to make an attacking run! Pull off defense-splitting passes, rifling shots, penalty kicks, and pro-style tricks! Control of the action is even more precise and responsive on iPad.

TAKE THE FIELD WITH A FRIEND VIA LOCAL WIFI OR BLUETOOTH
Create your own friendly matches and match skills with your most personal opponents on iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch via Local WiFi or Bluetooth Multiplayer.

PLAY AS ANY TEAM YOU CHOOSE IN MULTIPLE MODES
Make your squad the team to beat in the Premier League, La Liga, MSL, and more. Play in Season Mode, Tournament Mode, and Quick Match (if you prefer to kick it in more casual style).

*** PLEASE BE PATIENT WHEN DOWNLOADING! ***
Because of the high-quality graphics and sophisticated animation, FIFA 11 for iPad has a larger file size. It might take a little longer to download.

Find us on Facebook.com/eamobile to get the latest info and join the worldwide community of FIFA 11 players!

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store.

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

International Version : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/fifa-11-by-ea-sports-for-ipad/id408895202?mt=8
12-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Wow this was unexpected instant buy for me as the other two football games on the iPad aren't very good hope this is better

Edit . Out in the uk already downloading now impressions later

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 12-17-2010 at 05:17 PM.

12-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Us version is out as well.
12-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Impressions

Ok I have played 3 matches so far and I'm pretty impressed this is by far the best iPad football game so far . If you have the iPhone version you know what to expect but on a bigger easier to control scale . Fortunately too there is no sign of the lag that was in the iPhone version from the off . Graphics wise the pitch and stadiums look nice the players I feel maybe could have been a lot better they still look a little rough around the edges but probably a little nit picking . Cut scenes I also feel could have been a little smoother but player likeness is good .

All I can say if your looking for a good iPad football/soccer game then you ain't going to get better than this at this time in my opinion well worth the money .
12-17-2010, 07:06 PM
I didn't know they were coming out with this, I check this site AND THIS IS WHAT I FIND!!!!! I'm the biggest football fan, this is amazing news.
12-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Why isn't this 59p?
12-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riChchestMat View Post
Why isn't this 59p?
Because it's only just been released
12-17-2010, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Because it's only just been released
That didn't stop them doing it to Sim City
12-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Hmmm not sure if I got 1.8GB free lemme stick in my microSHDC card. Whaaa no slot dang it.
12-17-2010, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riChchestMat View Post
That didn't stop them doing it to Sim City
But they *did* keep new games like Monopoly for iPad and The Game of Life for iPad at $9.99. Wish those had dropped to $0.99!

--DotComCTO