★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bootant LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 38.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.6
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (3)
App description: Probably one of the best games for the iPad.

Victory March HD is an action WW2 themed sideway runner game. In Victory March HD, you play as a Soviet or as an American soldier. Your goal is to run forward and jump from one platform to another. Our fearless heroes are fighting hordes of Nazis.

Some of the features of Victory March:

- simple and addictive gameplay
- awesome 3D graphics
- 6 different levels
- 2 gameplay modes
- number of different enemies
- range of weapons
- Game Center support (leaderboards and achievements)
- tanks and rockets

Enjoy Victory March HD!

bootant's comments:

12-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Just picked this up brilliant game and a great price . Congrats too the development team I hope this gets the success it deserves .

12-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Just picked this up brilliant game and a great price . Congrats too the development team I hope this gets the success it deserves .
+1 and for you acheivement hounds (I'm looking at you Zincous), they are cake squared in this game.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Reading comments like yours gives so much satisfaction. We worked really hard for more than 5 months on Victory March. We started working on this game before we finished Victory Day. We tried to create a great game with great graphics and great game play. I hope a lot of people will enjoy Victory March. Thanks a lot!
12-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
+1 and for you acheivement hounds (I'm looking at you Zincous), they are cake squared in this game.
thank you! glad you like it!
12-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Fun game!!!!! Downloading now!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
12-18-2010, 12:48 AM
Really great game. Smooth game play and I love the art. I received a code for th iPhone version and liked it enough to buy the iPad version.
12-18-2010, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Lol I confirmed the achievements earlier in the upcoming thread

Twitter: @Zincous
12-18-2010, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Lol I confirmed the achievements earlier in the upcoming thread
We'll make more achievements in our future games
12-18-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootant View Post
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Reading comments like yours gives so much satisfaction. We worked really hard for more than 5 months on Victory March. We started working on this game before we finished Victory Day. We tried to create a great game with great graphics and great game play. I hope a lot of people will enjoy Victory March. Thanks a lot!
I had no clue you worked on this before finishing Victory Day. I submitted my review for Victory March already, and I guess this iPad version must be as good or better, and at $0.99 it is a terrific deal.

Best App Site: FreeMyApps - Redeem paid apps for free on your iOS device!