★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The world's best-selling Spaghetti-Western board-game is now playable online!

2011 Best App Ever Awards - Best Card Game WINNER
Wired: Bang! breaks new ground with cross platform multi-player, but its the quality of the game-play that has got my family hooked (again) on this great parlor game.
The Sunday Times: Top Game
dfxnetwork.org: 4,5/5

Join over 750 thousand gamers in this multiple award-winning Wild West experience!

Origins Awards: "Best Game", "Best Design"Listed as one of the "Top 100 Family Games of the Century".

Game info:
In the wild west, the Sheriff gives chase to the Outlaws, the Outlaws give chase to the Sheriff, and the Renegade plots in the dark, ready to switch from one side to the other.Soon enough, bullets start to fly: which of the gunmen are Deputies, ready to sacrifice themselves for the Sheriff? And which are the merciless Outlaws, looking to gun him down?

Ready fun and high tactics in a Dynamite blend with Guns, Mustang, Volcanic, Bang!, Jail, Missed, Beer... and this are just some of the cards you can play!

Features:
ONLINE Multicross Multiplayer Gameplay: Challenge other players worldwide, online!
Two game modes: Easy (for beginners) and Normal (for expert players, with character abilities and advanced features)
14 characters with all their special abilities (4 to unlock through achievements)
Players: 3 to 5
Multi-Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Pass-Play VS: mix AI and human players for the ultimate party-mode gaming!
Game Center leaderboards and achievements support.
Ready for iOS5.
iCloud backup Compatible.
Christmas pack: a new achievement that unlocks "Claus the Saint" + "Christmas Theme" (FREE!);
Scavanger Pack: three achievements that unlock three "scavanger" characters (FREE!);
Dodge City cards: all playable cards from Dodge City expansion pack, including green cards (FREE!);

freedog's comments:

12-18-2010, 04:14 PM
This looks pretty interesting. I've just got so many games to play already from all the new releases plus Secret of Mana is coming out soon. I might have to wait until next year to try this one.

12-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Oh shit! My favourite light card game is on the ipod . Thank you ! Thank you for bringing this incredible gem to the appstore - instabuy. That's what ipod/iphone needs - more great and established board games and card games.
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3955/bang
One question - will you port the expansions?

Last edited by CerenPL; 12-18-2010 at 04:37 PM.
12-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Nice, only two bucks... never played, but it looks really appealing to me so I'll pull the trigger ( pun intended ). Man, what a great end of year it has been for iOS.
12-18-2010, 05:11 PM
This is a really good card game.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerenPL View Post
Oh shit! My favourite light card game is on the ipod . Thank you ! Thank you for bringing this incredible gem to the appstore - instabuy. That's what ipod/iphone needs - more great and established board games and card games.
Nice , Thanks for that link! I wasn't sure if it was an existing game or one made for the appstore. So you just talked me into buying it. I love the graphic style and western theme.
12-18-2010, 07:19 PM
This is a lot of fun, and the production values are terrific. I'm really enjoying playing these card/board games on my phone. I've been exposed to a lot of games I wouldn't have been otherwise.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-18-2010, 08:12 PM
This is a really nice surprise! This is a great game, and it looks like the developer is already working on updates.
12-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerenPL View Post
Bah, just checked. All of the expansions will be released, that's friggin incredible. Can't wait for the confirmed online play too. And guys, this game costs a lot more than the ipod version, it has great sound,gfx,ui and gameplay. I REALLY recommend it to everyone, this is a great casual game.
12-20-2010, 08:07 AM
It's crazy. With all of these awesome new games I bought, I find myself coming back to this over and over. It took me about 4 games to feel like I understood everything going on, but once I did, I was hooked! The different roles with different strategies, the great mixture of luck and strategy. I can't recommend this highly enough.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!