★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ---American Ball---
With the success of Dungeons and Coin, Sigma Game brings American Ball on to your iPhone! We put this true American classic into your pocket! The ticket-prize system allows you to buy prizes (3D furniture) and decorate your own 360 Bar. You can also visit other players room and battle against them in the Online Tournaments! Now, you can challenge other players anytime, anywhere with American Ball!

Game includes:
- Impressive 3-D graphic
- Amazingly realistic physics
- More than 52 3D collectible
- Customize your 360 Bar
- Online Tournament mode
- Visit your Friend Bar with Facebook
- Game Center Support

Let us know what you think.
For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email on info@sigma-game.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sigmagame
Become our fans on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Sigmagame
-----------------------
Any reference to any third-party products, services, names, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, developer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute nor imply endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship. All characters, names, titles, likeness, and other content used or depicted in this product (even those based on real products)are entirely fictional. All trademarks, service marks, product, service, or other names mentioned herein, are the property of their respective owners, and no claim is made to any such mark, product, service or other name.
12-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Aw, No retina...

Wishlist: League of Evil, The Blocks Cometh
Giftanapp: a haven of gifting for all who love apps

12-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Is it just me, or does this game look AWESOME??

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-19-2010, 10:51 AM
I'll have to give this a try as I really enjoy the skee ball game by Freeverse.
12-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Given what Dungeon & Coin was about, I'm guessing this too involves IAP and limited balls with free balls every X minutes in/out of game.

Looks decent though so maybe I'll check it out.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
12-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Hi freedog~ Thx for posting.

Hi Mindfield,
For this game, you would got 40 token every day to play.
If you have token, you would get the ticket after you win.
If you don't have token, you can still play without ticket.
Ticket is use to exchange for online tournament ticket and decoration.

Coming Feature in 1.1 :
- Support Retina Display
- 128 tournament
- Enhance GUI flow

We still planning more feature in the coming. Hope you all enjoy the game.
12-19-2010, 10:43 PM
Well, it's not bad as far as presentation goes but there are some issues with it.

1) The physics feel off. It starts off okay but as soon as it starts bouncing around it doesn't quite feel right.

2) There's no way to look around the room you're winning tickets to decorate, at least not that I've found.

3) You can't place furnishings and accessories where you want. Instead when you go to the decorate menu your room is littered with numbers and no indication of what can go there. It seems as though certain things are pre-designated to go in certain places, but you have no way of knowing what those items are or where they're pre-designated to go. So really, you just get to pick a few things and the game decides where they go.

Graphically it's not bad and the idea of winning things to furnish your game room with is nice, but its implementation is almost entirely useless and feels more like an early alpha than a genuine part of the game. Coupled with the slightly odd physics I really can't recommend it until these issues are addressed.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko