★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Burger Bash Opinions

03-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Burger Bash Opinions

For all you TM fans, I recently got Burger Bash, and I am really liking it. However, I don't see any mention of it on the forum yet. Has anyone else tried this yet? Just wanted to have a place for people to put opinions because I think the game warrants it.

By the way, before airport mania, I didn't even know I was a TM (time management) game fan. Live and learn.

Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307390319&mt=8

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen
03-22-2009, 09:13 PM
There's just so many TM games out now, it's tough to keep track of them, I'll check it out.

03-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
There's just so many TM games out now, it's tough to keep track of them, I'll check it out.
Yeah...I hear you there. I have five now...yikes! I like this one so far because it is a little harder (or more frentic). I play it when I want a challenge. It feels a little more real to me than some.

03-22-2009, 09:19 PM
I noticed it a few weeks ago but I'm not into it. It's repetitive. No real depth like the other TM games I've played like Hospital Havoc, Airport mania, Supermarket Mania etc.

It's an ok game though for TM fans. I didn't play it a lot so I can't really give it a fair review. I deleted it after only playing it a few days.
03-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
I noticed it a few weeks ago but I'm not into it. It's repetitive. No real depth like the other TM games I've played like Hospital Havoc, Airport mania, Supermarket Mania etc.

It's an ok game though for TM fans. I didn't play it a lot so I can't really give it a fair review. I deleted it after only playing it a few days.
Wow. I hope I don't have that same experience. I don't think I have played it long enough to speak to depth, but I like it so far. Does anyone else have the game?

03-22-2009, 09:36 PM
How did I miss this?

I've been waiting for this game for awhile - its my favorite TM game on my computer

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
03-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpb1975 View Post
Wow. I hope I don't have that same experience. I don't think I have played it long enough to speak to depth, but I like it so far. Does anyone else have the game?
Well, since you like it so much, I decided to re-synch it and play it again sometime tonight. I did neglect the game big time, so I will give it a replay!
03-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
Well, since you like it so much, I decided to re-synch it and play it again sometime tonight. I did neglect the game big time, so I will give it a replay!
Fair enough. It does feel very different than the other TM games...I think it feels more realistic. That may be bad for some people, but I personally like it. Still...airport mania is my favorite by far! Followed closely by Chocolate Frenzy.

03-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Would you consider this to be the best of the TM games? I don't own any, but I want to grab one. There are just so many similar ones I don't know which to get.
03-22-2009, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPuma View Post
Would you consider this to be the best of the TM games? I don't own any, but I want to grab one. There are just so many similar ones I don't know which to get.
Get Cake Mania 3; diverse and challenging, with a good upgrade path. Unless...you have some sort of philosophical or ethical problem with feeding sugar to dinosaurs...or Frenchmen...

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL