★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Shelly the Shell Master (Submitted)

12-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Shelly the Shell Master (Submitted)

Hello Touch Arcade! My first game has been submitted to the store and is waiting for approval, so I'm very excited!

Shelly the Shell Master is a new take on the classic shell game, only this time you play with Shelly, a cute octopus that loves nothing more than to put his 8 arms to good use by shuffling shells.

If 1 ball and multiple shells and speed increments are not enough to challenge you, how would you feel about following 2 balls at once? What about 3?! (Though there's a Classic game mode with only 1 ball that replicates the shell game experience you're used to)

If you pick wrong you'll make Shelly cry (don't make Shelly cry!).

Here's a summary of the game's features:

Features:

*The definitive shell game experience on iOS.

* Beautiful retina graphics on supporting devices.

* 3 modes of play! The shell game like you've never experienced before.

* OpenFeint leaderboards to compete against the world.

* Facebook integration, so you can let your friends know your awesome scores.

* Impress your friends with amazing octopus facts delivered by none other than Professor Shelly.

*Alternatively you can get your fortune told by Shelly the Magnificent (we hear octopuses are really good at this stuff!).

I'll have more info and a video soon. I'm happy to hear any feedback or comments from you guys.
12-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Screenshots look funny, good luck!
12-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNeddy View Post
Screenshots look funny, good luck!
Why thank you!

Now professor Shelly will tell you a little more about the game.

Also, Apple surprised me with a really quick approval so now Shelly is available in the store!

I don't know whether I should make a new thread or if the mods can move this one.