★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Over 1 million downloads!

How far can a geek fly? Find by joining a million others!

FEATURES ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE FULL VERSION:
7 Characters, Each with Unique Features!
17 Weapons Including the Dino Smasher!
25 Items to Assist Beating the Geek into Oblivion!
Upload Your Own Comments to Get Them Published in the Game!

"Say hello to Berzerk Ball and goodbye to anything else you planned on
doing this week" -MAXIM.com

"...we couldnt put Berzerk Ball down. Its one of those games that
you keep playing to nab a higher score, and before you know it youve
lost several hours of your day." -SlideToPlay.com

"...it managed to grab me in a way that many of its brethren flash
game or not and does so with a keen understanding of how to reward
players for their time" -TouchArcade.com

"Theres no other better way to spend your $0.99 on if youre looking
for a quick time-waster that will probably suck you up for hours."
-iPhoneAlley.com

"This is an ingenious app that builds mightily on the concept of a
flash game " -Appolicious.com

This is a quick update with new quotes from YOU ! We'd like to thank everybody who support us and gave us awesome comments. Thank you guys, you ROCK !
We had a big amount of comments but we had to choose, so thanks to these people, the game has new geek quotes.
- alexmt30000000
- Mike Eggleston
- Shhatlstguxatjc
- TheVede
- Jack8362
- SFDark
- ashdrake
- H3R3

doodlejumper's comments:

12-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Really want this due to the screens, but have enough of the same type of game. If it's different in any way from the others, I'd get it.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!

12-19-2010, 01:55 PM
lol@ the video.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
01-05-2011, 08:34 PM
But the game doesn't support Retina, please make it!!!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
01-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Awesomeness: 1,690,000 feet!!!

I've been playing this game for quite sometime now, and I must say it rocks...
It reminds me of old pc game, penguin smasher, which some of you maybe familiar with.

The idea of this game is to hit the living crap out of the geek as far as possible into berzerk land, where there are canons, robots, bombs and etc which boost your distance. As your character levels up, you can bash the geek multiple times just when its about to hit the ground. Its a timing and luck game, combination of Penguin Smasher and Pinball might be a good way to put it.

You can also buy stronger weapons and items to maximize distance through collecting coins during flight. Gotta say Dino Smasher (one of the strongest weapons to beat the geek into air) cracked me up.....according to the game, it wasnt a meteoroid that caused the extinction of dinosaurs, it was Dino Smasher!!!

Due to the mildly violent nature of Berzerk Ball, I can see how some people may dislike it, but if you dont take offense in batting a geek into air, I would highly recommend it.

oh...one last thing....try beating my 1,690,000 feet!!!!
01-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Game Impressions

If you dont mind killing more time than you intended, get this app. It is extremely addictive.

Last edited by superwow; 01-07-2011 at 10:54 AM.
01-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Yea the RPG elements of this make it hard to put down.
01-13-2011, 03:47 AM
its with gamecenter, right? how many achievements are in there?
I like those kind of games trying the online version

EDIT: its fun but in my eyes way too much blood, I dont think one can turn it off!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me

Last edited by ipod_david; 01-13-2011 at 03:55 AM.
01-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Broken.

It's totally broken. I don't know if it's something with the region specific download (Spain) or something going on, but it simply won't load past 34%. 8 reviews on iTunes seem to all be saying this and giving it one star now.

I think it'd be nice if you guys fixed the game, because right now, it literally can't be played.
01-17-2011, 12:45 AM
Update Coming

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the posts. I am one of the parties involved in publishing Berzerk Ball. There is a problem with Spanish and Russian. We have submitted an update to apple which will fix the loading problem. In the mean time, if you want to play the game, please set your iphone default language to English.