★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 Overall App in Several App Stores Across the Globe!

Ready, aim, fire! Crazy Darts is back from the top of the pops and ready for more with all new graphics and tons of new features! Drag darts down with extra awesome elastic action and send them flying face first into an endless blitz of balloons! This rockin' arcade-style action game is sure to please gamers everywhere. Just relax and casually burst your boredom or shred oldschool, competing on a global scale with Game Center leader boards! Don't be fooled by these slick little darts, they pack a mean punch! Use your cunning to burst through tons of crazy cool patterns in clever and creative ways with the pull-back springy fling-y tossing mechanism!

Crazy darts now works on iPads, iPhone, and iPod touches, with stunning high-rez graphics and sound. Best of all, it's still free!

froggystudios's comments:

Check out this quirky fun free game we came out with...

Let me know what you think! admin@froggystudios.com
12-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Looks promising. I'll give it a go.
12-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Cool. Thanks for the e-mails about the quirk with game center, I have it fixed on my end here, bundling it in with this update, which probably won't be approved until after the app submission shutdown.

If anyone has any requests for achievements they would like to see, or cool ideas for patterns of balloons to fly in at, I can try to add them in.

12-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Awesome game Nick, how about some rapid fire achievements, or possibly like... pop 5+ balloons with several darts in a row? more pop X achs? just thinkin aloud..

Anyway, love the Game Center support, cool cool cool! Try it out peeps!
12-25-2010, 09:46 AM

That 40,000 score is me... #1 baby! I am done with this until someone beats me... Do an update with that white screen thing fixed-
12-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Boom boom boom boom

Hehe, I may just have to try to beat that...

For people who experience the white screen thing when you close game center: Just double tap the home button and end task the app, then restart it. I have a fix submitted to the app store but it's shut down right now!

Thx for trying this out folks, it's getting an amzing number of downloads. I will be releasing an update for this probably a couple months from now (day job is about to hit a busy spell) with some balances / extra patterns / additional achievements.

Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas / Etc ! I am out for the day, but don't hesitate to ask any questions or leave feedback (good or bad) here or at my e-mail (admin@froggystudios.com). This was my first time trying a bunch of Apple's iOS 3 and 4 stuff, hopefully I got most of it right. ^^ (I seem to have!)

- Nick