★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Is there an update coming out for Zombie Attack!

03-23-2009, 01:18 AM
Is there an update coming out for Zombie Attack!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=295873663&mt=8

Is there an update coming soon? Maybe with more levels?
Haven't heard anything from the game dev.
03-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderva View Post
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=295873663&mt=8

Is there an update coming soon? Maybe with more levels?
Haven't heard anything from the game dev.

Contact them and ask. I haven't heard anything, plus the game seems pretty complete to me. Perhaps they might make a sequel sometime, but I have not heard anything about that either. I would say your best best is to contact them. They are pretty friendly people, I had issues with Toy Bot Diaries and they responded less than an hour after I contacted them. Perhaps if other people have done so they might consider it.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
03-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
Contact them and ask. I haven't heard anything, plus the game seems pretty complete to me. Perhaps they might make a sequel sometime, but I have not heard anything about that either. I would say your best best is to contact them. They are pretty friendly people, I had issues with Toy Bot Diaries and they responded less than an hour after I contacted them. Perhaps if other people have done so they might consider it.
I contacted them and there were no answers... there could be an update but I doubt it.
03-23-2009, 02:10 AM
dang they could still improve the game
like maybe a new level with other environments
03-23-2009, 02:16 AM
I hope they have something planned out for an update because I would love to see one. At least have another level with another person or something. I've been thinking about deleting it but its fun when I get to it and play it..