★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Super Twario - Free for Chrstmas.

12-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Super Twario - Free for Chrstmas.

Greetings guys!

A MASSIVE update to Super Twario just came out. I'm the developer of the app. You can find me here and on Twitter also.

Super Twario has been featured by Apple in Europe and been in 'What's Hot' in Europe for a month now.

It's also been featured in Gizmodo, Engadget, Kotaku, EDGE, The Guardian and many other sites.

Super Twario tries to add some retro FUN to Twitter. We've tried to make using Twitter more fun by adding more game elements.

We've turned Twitter into a side scroller and added full online leader boards and achievements. !

Also... It's FREE.

Here's some screenshots:

Below is the link to the appStore description and blurb. Download and let us know what you think. You can also tweet @SuperTwario too. The main character exists on Twitter and is happy to answer or help.

Thanks!

Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-twario/id391967624?mt=8
12-19-2010, 06:39 PM
Are you serious with that name?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

12-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Yip. The app's been out for a few months now !
12-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilobytedump View Post
Yip. The app's been out for a few months now !
You're never going to get anywhere using the popularity of another game.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Good point.. and I absolutely agree.

Check the app out. It's not a clone. Not at all. There's absolutely nothing at all like it on iOS right now.
12-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
You're never going to get anywhere using the popularity of another game.
tell that to Gameloft
12-19-2010, 07:29 PM
And then tell 'em again.... and again... and....