★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mass "I need help" Thread

12-19-2010, 07:34 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology [Original Poster]
Mass "I need help" Thread

I've started this thread because of all the questions recently about the fact that they need help on different games. I decided to help the site by not having multiple threads about help on games. So if you need help on a game, just ask it here.
12-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
I've started this thread because of all the questions recently about the fact that they need help on different games. I decided to help the site by not having multiple threads about help on games. So if you need help on a game, just ask it here.
If a game is difficult enough to require a help thread, a main one has already been created. This thread isn't going to work because it simply isn't needed, and also because there is no way one thread can facilitate the help requests of a gazillion games in the App Store.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
12-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah...and it's going to be extremely confusing with people talking about different games at once
12-19-2010, 09:18 PM
I heard self-help classes work wonders. Ask Big Albie. He'd agree.