★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iScreamer Submitted - Official Thread

03-23-2009, 02:31 AM
iScreamer Submitted - Official Thread

Hello! I am Robert Stewart from App Tech Studios and I am proud to announce our first app released to the app store. It is a funny sound application that brings you 24 different screams in 3 different categories. The price will be $.99 or free. It was just submitted, so it will be out in a week or so. I will be gone on vacation starting in a few hours (going to Arizona), so I might miss the release. I will be handing out codes (if it is $.99) on my birthday. My birthday is June 3rd, but I'll tell you the contest ahead of time. You will have to guess my age

SIDE NOTE: I did post an earlier thread on this apps release, but we had some technical issues and the app didn't go through. I guess the screams were to violent for apple

EDIT: If anyone knows how to put a link in a few words so when iScreamer comes out I can put it in my sig, that would be appreciated!
03-23-2009, 02:42 AM
Busy huh?

Pre-bday wishes, vacation fun, and congrats on the app.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

03-23-2009, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Busy huh?

Pre-bday wishes, vacation fun, and congrats on the app.
No, I'm not busy, it's only 1 am here and I have only been working on my app since noon (besides baseball practice) and I'm leaving at 4 for the airport. LOL, once I get to my Grandpa's house, it will be golf, swimming, and more golf. I have got to go, I have a school assignment Dang teachers, it's spring break!
03-23-2009, 03:09 AM
Great!

I'm looking forward to the release - anything to support the TA dev community!

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

03-23-2009, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletDev View Post
Great!

I'm looking forward to the release - anything to support the TA dev community!
Hey Bullet, do you want a screenshot so you can make a webpage? If you already made one, can you link me please? Thank you!

EDIT: Is it the question/TBA on the website? LOL

Last edited by WellSpentYouth; 03-23-2009 at 03:17 AM.
03-23-2009, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellSpentYouth View Post
Hey Bullet, do you want a screenshot so you can make a webpage? If you already made one, can you link me please? Thank you!

EDIT: Is it the question/TBA on the website? LOL
:P Yeah I would say so. I actually don't have one besides my rendition, unless you have something better.

Sorry guys, you must have no clue what were talking about.

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

03-23-2009, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletDev View Post
:P Yeah I would say so. I actually don't have one besides my rendition, unless you have something better.

Sorry guys, you must have no clue what were talking about.
EVERYONE: We are talking about a top secret application that will explode the world. (really?)

JAMES: I sent you some screenshots, they are the beginnings of the game. You can wait till it is closer to being finished. Do whatever
03-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Awesome!

I remember when you first started months back and were just looking at videos on the internet, it's amazing that you're already dishing one out with little to no experience. It's a huge eye opener and I for one will be getting this(even though I hate sound apps) ony because I would want to support you as a dev. Can't wait to see your finished product.

Playing: HookChamp.WheelersTreasure.BaseballSuperstars2010. SniperVsSniper.RealRacing.
Wanting:Command&Conquer.Madden2010.
WaitingList: SpaceTripper.RoguePlanet.MiniSquadron.R-Type.
03-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOZ View Post
Awesome!

I remember when you first started months back and were just looking at videos on the internet, it's amazing that you're already dishing one out with little to no experience. It's a huge eye opener and I for one will be getting this(even though I hate sound apps) ony because I would want to support you as a dev. Can't wait to see your finished product.
Thanks for the encouragement! You don't have to get it if This was my first project, but I have spent extra time making it better, so I thought I would post it. An addicting game (not sound app) is also in development. More details are going to released over time, but for now, all you know is that it involves tapping and hand eye coordination. (not one of those test your reflex games, something original) Thank you!
03-23-2009, 08:54 PM
@WellSpent

What book did you get to learn obj c? I dont really like the one i have now. Also for the link, type what you want the link to say, then highlight it, then click the link button and paste the link. Congrats on your first app, even if it is only a sound app. Good luck with the actual game!