★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: IN A WORLD of falling blocks, explosive dangers, and great riches, one puffer fish with nothing to lose has been pushed too far.

WARNING: Puffer Pass Causes Extended Periods of Fun, Insane High Scores, Is Addictive, And May Complicate Relationships.
WARNING: Quitting Puffer Pass Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Your iOS device being thrown into a wall.
WARNING: Playing Puffer Pass By Pregnant Women May Result in Humiliating your Husband, Injury to his Ego, Premature Arguments, And Lowering of his Self Esteem.
WARNING: Puffer Pass Contains Epic Levels of Win.

Songs Used in Puffer Pass:

by DoKashiteru --- http://ccmixter.org/files/DoKashiteru/19848
-The Annual New England Xylophone Symposium (ft. spinning merkaba) (Title Track)
- Home Tonight (ft. Colin Mutchler)
- Our Slanted Voices (ft. Colin Mutchler)
- Rescue Me (ft. Kaer Trouz)

by Fireproof_Babies -- http://ccmixter.org/media/files/Fireproof_Babies/11528
- Swim below as Leviathans

by George_Ellinas -- http://ccmixter.org/files/George_Ellinas/14073
- Pulse (George Ellinas remix)

christophersisk's comments:
Puffer Pass
Link to Itunes!

Imagine if Tetris, Doodle Jump and Ballon Fight got drunk one night, and then 2 years later Balloon Fight showed up and demanded a paternity test. And the child was a fish. I'm not sure how that works out actually but trust me on this one. (Highres, iPad, and any device 3.1 and up. Achievements, Leaderboards, Gamecenter, etc, etc, etc.).

Free to Download, so check it out

Images!

Youtube Link!
01-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Just released a new version with:

-A whole new improved and simplified control scheme
-2 New fishes to control
-A bunch of bug fixes

It's still free, so please check it out! I tried very hard to make a casual game that people would enjoy, and since this is my first casual game any feedback is valuable in making this game and any future casual games up to par. If you get a chance, check it out and tell me what you think!

The next update will add achievements and some other stuff, so if anyone has suggestions for achievements or additions, I'd love to hear them!

Last edited by christophersisk; 03-16-2011 at 03:17 AM.
03-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Big 'ol update just hit the app store, working on a few new videos, will post again when they're done

+ Achievements
+ Facebook Connect
+ Twitter Integration
+ Crates Contain Rewards
+ Points for Breaking Blocks, and Point Visual Clues
+ Improved Performance on 1st Gen Devices
+ Several Overall Performance Tweeks
+ Improved Tutorial
+ Achievement Sequention and Display System
+ Improved Ad system, including support for 4.2 and pre 4.0 iOS devices
+ Safety net to prevent making more than one purchase of VIP
+ Changed Invincible Starmode VFX
+ Added 'buffer' of falling blocks above visible screen for better chained explosion events

- VIP in Portrait Mode crash Bug
- Landscape mode support for 16:9 devices (Confused users)
- Several Bugs
- Several Memory Leaks