Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2010, 05:03 AM
iPad

Default N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD - (by Gameloft)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Last edited by salsamd; 12-20-2010 at 11:02 PM..
Old 12-20-2010, 05:43 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 1.x

Now we're talking. I'm not even gonna wait for a sale on this one. I'm gonna play this to death the minute I reboot my device after installing. The iPhone 4 version roxxx!!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 06:49 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Cool, and just in time for wednesday night when the missus goes out for her christmas party.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:51 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

And for the Filesize Freaks

739 MB
Old 12-20-2010, 06:52 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Still think iPhone 4 is much better for gaming, IMO the controls are just too hard and if your using the iPad at home play a real console if your taking it out iPhone way more practical.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stez View Post
Still think iPhone 4 is much better for gaming, IMO the controls are just too hard and if your using the iPad at home play a real console if your taking it out iPhone way more practical.
I completely disagree with this. I find myself playing games on my ipad much more than my ps3 or wii. I like that there are constantly new games coming out and they are much cheaper than console games. I honestly dont remember the last time I played a game on my ipod touch, its been months, I dont like playing on the small screen now that Im used to the larger ipad screen.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:57 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek800 View Post
I completely disagree with this. I find myself playing games on my ipad much more than my ps3 or wii. I like that there are constantly new games coming out and they are much cheaper than console games. I honestly dont remember the last time I played a game on my ipod touch, its been months, I dont like playing on the small screen now that Im used to the larger ipad screen.
+1 to those comments
Old 12-20-2010, 09:45 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
I dont own a console, so my iPad or PSP are my only gaming devices. I like the iPad controls, and found them very use on Nova 1 and Modern Combat 1 and 2
Old 12-20-2010, 10:17 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 1.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
+1 to those comments
Add me in.

Quote:
All my iPhone 4 has going for it is the screen clarity. As for gaming, 98% of what I buy now is solely to be played on the iPad. I still keep 10 or so games in the iPhone just for pick-up-and-play when I don't have the iPad near me. Games like Canabalt, Sentinel 3, Gravity Guy, Fragger, Super Stick Golf, or Hook Champ. I would play iPhone versions of big games sometimes (Infinity Blade, NOVA2) before deleting them and playing them in the iPad instead. Especially first person shooters like NOVA or Black Pegasus, they feel kinda claustrophobic in the iPhone's small screen when a lot of stuff is going on (running and shooting in panic mode).
Old 12-20-2010, 12:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek800 View Post

I agree. The iPad is really a better experience for gaming.

I haven't been too excited for any XBox 360 releases this year. The only 2 I was really anticipating were Mass Effect 2 and Red Dead Redemption.

Next year though, is a year when the iPad will get less love from me in the fall. XBox 360 has some games releasing which I'm truly excited for:

Elderscrolls V: Skyrim

Mass Effect 3

Batman: Arkham City

Bioshock: Infinite

Forza 4

Gears of War 3