★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Gravonaut is a gravity-defying sidescrolling 8 bit astro adventure where you play as a Gravonaut, an elite gravity-manipulating astronaut who's ship was attacked by the evil Dr. Giganaut. Crash landed, you must traverse through the uncharted realms of the Moon, manipulating gravity to lead your Gravonaut through the dangers and terrors that lie ahead and get him back to earth safely.

Gravonaut is a hard game that is a true test of skill and reflex. Can you handle the lunar challenge?

FEATURES:
-Gravity Controlling Space Adventure
-Brutally Challenging Levels
-Intense Boss Fights
-Challenge Rooms
-8 Bit Retro Graphics & Chiptune Sounds
-Addicting Gameplay, Unlockables, & More!

-----
Gravonaut is a nominee for the Canadian Video Game Awards!
-----
Been Featured On:
-"What We're Playing" - All Games
-"New & Noteworthy" - All Games
-"New & Noteworthy" - Adventure and Arcade.
-"What's Hot" - All Games
-----

PRESS:

"I highly recommend it to any old-school gamers and anyone looking to try a hand at a unique game. Even just the art itself and charm of the title is worth the price of admission alone..." -Appmodo

"For something that costs less than a bottle of soda, youre getting a high-quality game with great replay value. While anyone can pick up and play Gravonaut, gamers looking for a good challenge will enjoy this game the most." -AppUnderdogs

"...if youre a true challenge seeker looking for your next retro-style fix, Gravonaut is an excellent App Store entry to spend a buck on." - iFanzine
-----

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/NexusGameStudio

Become a Gravonaut Fan on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Gravonaut

Nexus Game Studio
http://www.nexusgamestudio.com

NexusSteve's comments:
Gravonaut is a gravity-defying sidescrolling 8 bit astro adventure where you play as a Gravonaut, an elite gravity-manipulating astronaut who's ship was attacked by the evil Dr. Giganaut. Crash landed, you must traverse though the uncharted realms of the Moon, manipulating gravity to lead your Gravonaut through the dangers and terrors that lie ahead and get him back to earth safely.

Gravonaut is a hard game that is a true test of skill and reflex. Can you handle the lunar challenge?

FEATURES:
-Intense Boss Fights
-8 Bit Retro Graphics & Sound

Our Cheesy 80's commercial spoof:

Youtube link | Pop Up

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravonaut/id409697603?mt=8

Hope you all enjoy

************ UPDATE - Version 1.2 ***************

Hey guys, just announcing that Gravonaut version 1.2 is now available to download! Here is what is in the new big free update thanks to a lot of feedback from our users:

-All New Virtual Reality Challenge added, 5 brand new levels with all new chiptune music!

-New VIRTUALNAUT Suit added to the unlocks.

-Pause feature added.

-Added the option to adjust the transparency of the in-game buttons.

-Using unlocked suits will no longer reset to the default Gravonaut suit when you return to the main menu.

-Minor bug fixes and graphical fixes.

VR Challenge

Also we have dropped the price to $0.99(I just changed it, should be changed in store soon), hope you all enjoy the new content!

iTunes Store Link
12-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusSteve View Post
Gravonaut is a gravity-defying sidescrolling astro adventure where you play as a stranded astronaut traveling though the uncharted realms of the moon. Manipulate gravity to lead your character through the dangers and terrors that lie ahead and get him back to earth safely.

Gravonaut is a game that is a true test of skill and reflex. Can you handle the lunar challenge?

FEATURES:
-Intense Boss Fights

Our Cheesy 80's commercial spoof:

Youtube link | Pop Up

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravonaut/id409697603?mt=8

Hope you all enjoy
That. Promo. Is. Awesome. Sold!

12-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
That. Promo. Is. Awesome. Sold!
Incredible isn't it?

The game's really challenging! I'm an old gamer, so my skills aren't what they used to be!

Great game though!

QS
12-20-2010, 01:52 PM
Cool looking game
12-20-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm sold. I need this now!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-20-2010, 07:37 PM
Any Game Center or Openfeint support?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
12-21-2010, 12:57 AM
Sorry, no support for those online features. Glad you all are enjoying the game and especially the commercial
12-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Here are some promo codes for you enjoyment, first come first serve

XN6L7H33JLTH

HR4YPN4L6N44

9KPJ9N7RWPRE
12-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Redeemed XN6L7H33JLTH, thank you
12-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Lurkers have taken the rest of the codes