★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BBC Worldwide
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 75.1 MB
  • Version: 1.3.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: If you strapped a jet engine to a racing car would you be able to make it jump 100ft into the air? Possibly... and in Top Gear Stunt School you can try this plus loads more ridiculous stunts. There are over two billion different combinations of upgrades and add-ons that you can use to modify your car to try to beat the challenges!
60 unique physics-based stunt challenges to complete, with 20 additional sandbox challenges.
Unparalleled level of car customization! Fully customize 9 iconic car types with unlockable upgrades that change how a car drives, like jet engines, monster truck tires, armour plating or cargo wagons over 2 billion different combinations!
Have the Stig test any car you customize on the official Top Gear Test track, then race to beat his time.
Challenge your friends directly to beat your stunt scores and race times with any car you create.
A wide variety of Game Center and OpenFeint achievements that reward experimentation and driving skill.

Brand new content packs: 'Up, Up and Away' and 'Supercharged Powerrr'

Unlock 'Up, Up and Away' now - this pack includes three brilliant new challenges and the brand new Sports Coupe vehicle and Helicopter Blades attachment.

Unlock 'Supercharged Powerrr'. This monster power pack gives all your customiseable parts unlimited fuel. Enjoy! **Once purchased you can find the new part in your Engines menu**
Also available: 'Defying Gravity'
This content pack includes 3 new challenges and a turbo-charged off-road vehicle: The Mud-Plugger.

Other Top Gear Apps include the Cool Wall app, the Who is the Stig app and Wheres Stig. Weve also just launched the Cool Wall app for the iPad.

Stay up to date on Top Gear news:

Like us: www.facebook.com/topgear

Follow us: www.twitter.com/BBC_TopGear

Technical Support: games.support@bbc.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

iPhone version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=77682
12-20-2010, 01:21 PM
That looks pretty cool! I'll definitely be watching the feedback in this thread.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

12-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Another buy for me I love Top Gear
12-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Video would be great if anyone finds one. Looking forward to impressions.
01-01-2011, 04:23 AM
Can't wait for this to be released "worldwide" as can't buy through NZ App store yet

C'mon BBC Worldwide, live up to your name
01-01-2011, 09:36 PM
It's in the Australian store now so it should be in the NZ one too.
01-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the heads up FT, but sadly NZ seems to be off the radar at present . Hope this will be rectified soon as app looks great.
01-05-2011, 11:52 PM
So is this like Jet car stunts with waaaay more customization? It looks cool but I haven't seen any reviews on it yet..

03-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
What's New in Version 1.0.2

Improved performance across all devices

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar
03-17-2011, 10:57 PM
So I sat down with this game just a bit ago and its pretty fun so far. It reminds me of racing game where you'd do these crazy stunts and watch your driver fly through the windshield and hit things like a ragdoll, only every insane thing is just done with the car itself.

Different parts can be applied to your vehicle from wind propellers, parachutes, outrageously huge afterburners and so on and its done so with some rather decent handling physics.

For 99 cents you can go wrong with this one. It's got quite a bit of enjoyment to be had.

GameLoft: xRylinx | GameCenter: Rylin |
Currently playing: Real Racing 3, GT Racing 2, Oceanhorn
Waiting for: N/A
Owner of: iPad 3 64GB, Galaxy Note 3