★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Arabiah HD is out now - gameplay video!

12-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Arabiah HD is out now - gameplay video!

Arabiah is a beautiful fast paced puzzle game designed with letters from the Arabic alphabet. Arabiah HD is enhanced with exotic puzzles to challenge the knowledge you've learned on your quest to beat the game.

-New Features-
New Adventure game mode
New Game Obstacles
New Puzzle levels challenge what you've learned
New 30 page Arabic Alphabet eBook
New High quality graphics & sounds
Contains Unlimited levels game mode
Gamecenter Leaderboards & Achievements

12-20-2010, 05:33 PM
I like the look of this gorgeous graphics and gameplay looks pretty interesting plus the iPhone version has got really good reviews on the uk AppStore

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 12-20-2010 at 05:39 PM.

12-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Looks interesting,

Appinfo:

12-20-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I like the look of this gorgeous graphics and gameplay looks pretty interesting plus the iPhone version has got really good reviews on the uk AppStore
Thanks Howlingwolf! A lot of time and attention to detail was spent to redo all the graphics in HD for the iPad and to add the new adventure gameplay mode with obstacles. The iPad allowed us to make the game how we truly intended it to be.
12-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Apple is featuring Arabiah HD in 'New & Noteworthy' educational games
12-24-2010, 12:50 PM
Congratz on the feature...game looks indeed polished and interesting.

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
12-24-2010, 12:50 PM
I picked this up earlier in the week haven't had much time with it yet but what I have played I have enjoyed a lot a very polished game all round well worth picking up
12-24-2010, 01:51 PM
I played this on the iPhone. I thought it was an ok game that just needed a few UI changes to make it a great game. The developer talked about updating it, but never got around to it.
12-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
I played this on the iPhone. I thought it was an ok game that just needed a few UI changes to make it a great game. The developer talked about updating it, but never got around to it.

Hey mlkaufman, hope all has been well with you and thanks for the good review you left for the iPhone version of Arabiah way back last year. It helped us improve the iPhone version of Arabiah with the updates we did. Between yourself and others especially BigAlbie's review of the iPhone version really helped us when designing Arabiah HD to put a lot of focus on designing an adventure mode to beat the game along with other obstacles. Hopefully BigAlbie could also review Arabiah HD.

mlkaufman have you played Arabiah HD on the iPad?
12-24-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I picked this up earlier in the week haven't had much time with it yet but what I have played I have enjoyed a lot a very polished game all round well worth picking up
Thanks Howlingwolf, please rate and leave a review when you have time.