★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Rafal Staszewski
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 13.8 MB
  • Version: 1.5.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: - 272 levels
- 3 game modes
- In-game, WYSIWYG editor
- share levels with your friends !
- Frequent updates

Now 66% OFF

Tiki Totems 2 HD is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Tiki Totems Premium - 4+ star average across over a million downloads cannot be wrong!

Experience the second chapter in the Tiki Totems saga and become a savior of the Tiki village once more. Help the worshippers across a campaign spanning 3 game modes with over a hundred hand-crafted, unique levels.

Use the in-game editor to create your own levels and share them with other players - best levels will be added via updates to the game.

Main features:
- 208 levels
- 3 game modes
- In-game, WYSIWYG editor - used by the authors to create all levels of the game
- Game story provided in the in-game comic
- Retina display support
- Beautiful graphics
- Great music and sound effects
- Game Center integration with many achievements
- Multiple types of blocks - from wood to glass, with bombs and a bit of magic
- Free updates - new levels and modes are already on their way
- Superb optimization - works great even on older devices, loading times are next to none !

MikeSz_spokko's comments:
Hello everyone

The sequel to Tiki Totems has finally arrived ! Much has changed since the first game but we hope its all for the better. What you get is a much more engaging, longer lasting game that should keep you entertained for a long time. And due to popular demand we've added a Level Editor so you can share your levels and make new ones.

The increased screen size makes the game a lot more fun to play than the normal version. Additionally, editor mode in the HD version has received a redesign and became a lot cleaner - making it a real pleasure to use !

Youtube link | Pop Up

Retina ScreenShots
(click to enlarge)

Tiki Totems 2 HD is the iPad installment of the sequel to the critically acclaimed Tiki Totems Premium - 4+ star average across over a million downloads cannot be wrong!

Experience the second chapter in the Tiki Totems saga and become a savior of the Tiki village once more. Help the worshippers across a campaign spanning 3 game modes with over a hundred hand-crafted, unique levels.

Use the in-game editor to create your own levels and share them with other players - best levels will be added via updates to the game.

Main features:
- Over 100 levels
- 3 game modes
- In-game, WYSIWYG editor - used by the authors to create all levels of the game
- Game story provided in the in-game comic
- Retina display support
- Beautiful graphics
- Great music and sound effects
- OS 4.2 support with multi-tasking
- Game Center integration with many achievements
- Multiple types of blocks - from wood to glass, with bombs and a bit of magic
- Free updates - new levels and modes are already on their way
- Superb optimization - loading times are next to none !

12-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Congrats on the release. Looks great!

12-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Already got it on the iPhone, but Tiki Totems is so much better on the iPad due to ease of touching blocks so I just bought it again.

One request: give us the option to hide the villagers. They really get in the way.

second request: any chance of smoothing out the frame rate? Sometimes when the blocks are dropping a fair distance, there's a noticeable drop of a few frames. Nothing major, but it wasn't there in Tiki 1.

Thank you!

Last edited by WilliamG; 12-20-2010 at 09:28 PM.
12-21-2010, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
second request: any chance of smoothing out the frame rate? Sometimes when the blocks are dropping a fair distance, there's a noticeable drop of a few frames. Nothing major, but it wasn't there in Tiki 1.

Thank you!
That wil be fixed. As you might notice Tiki 2 HD version is 1.01, although it was just released. The reason is simple - there was a major bug in the original version and we had to patch it before its release. As a result we couldnt send new update until now - which would put Tiki 2 HD in the same place featurewise and performancewise as Tiki 2. We will send an update soon
12-21-2010, 03:18 AM
As a side note - we just lowered the price to .99 in anticipation of Christmas
12-21-2010, 04:45 AM
I'm confused... The AppInfo tags for the game on this page say that it's a universal app, but according to iTunes it's not a universal app.

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
12-21-2010, 05:30 AM
Wasn't aware I bought the lite version of Tiki Totems 2 HD

....Or that there even was one

Twitter: @Zincous
12-21-2010, 07:00 AM
I've tried rating this game both on my iPad and on my desktop iTunes, and whenever I try, the App-Store won't let me, saying I have to own the game before I can rate it.
But I DO own the game. I have downloaded it on my iPad AND on my desktop iTunes, but still, neither will let me rate it.
This is going to be bad for your ratings - you'd best report this to Apple.

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
12-21-2010, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Wasn't aware I bought the lite version of Tiki Totems 2 HD

....Or that there even was one
Wow, but the levels are there, right ?

@ BrettArchibald - I checked in itunes connect and there's no mention about it being universal. AppStore lists iPad as a requirement...

Also - yeah, we will look into the rating problem. Really strange
12-21-2010, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSz_spokko View Post
Wow, but the levels are there, right
Yes all levels are here and working fine. That text was there only on the last level of Prolog.

Twitter: @Zincous