★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: With Gusto
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 11.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ** MERRY CHRISTMAS! **

Ever wondered what it's like to be Santa on Christmas, delivering presents to the whole world? Gift Drop is a fun action game that puts your in control in control of Santa's sleigh!

Guide Santa and deliver as many presents as you can. Watch out for the chimneys with smoke... the presents will burn!

Gift Drop features two fun modes:

* Dawn: race against the clock to deliver as many presents as possible. Christms Day is dawning, so act quickly and drop accurately. You only have 3 minutes!

* Dusk: Endless gameplay. Play as long as you want and deliver as many presents as you can. Watch out for obstacles, pay attention to the changing winds, and remember to avoid flying at high altitudes for too long. Santa will freeze!

Gameplay hints:
- avoid freezing, when freez-o-meter blinks and beeps, go down!
- avoid smoking chimneys, they're bad!
- try multiple hits in one chimney, you'll get extra points!
- schools and hospitals have extra wide chimneys.. drop as many presents as you can for extra points

"The busiest night of my life"
-- Santa Claus

"The best game this season!"
(based on independent reports from 1038 randomly selected elves)

jacob33's comments:
As the subject says it all, the best game of the season* is in AppStore, universal and best of all: completely FREE!
* based on independent reports from 1038 random picked elves

Help Santa do his job by navigating him in uneasy skies around the globe. Help him deliver as many presents as possible in time challenge (dawn) or campaign (dusk) mode.

Innovative controls and gameplay combined with fun graphics and gameplay make it desired play for the upcoming Christmas. Get in the right mood and bring the smiles back to kids' faces: get them their presents, now!

So, iPhone or iPad, does not matter, get it for FREE and enjoy the Christmas spirit:

Also, check out video of the gameplay at:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Please, take a moment and rate the game in AppStore, this is the first game I've worked on and feedback means a lot! Thanks

Merry Christmas!
12-21-2010, 03:56 AM
Nice Game Sir! I already break the default highscore :P
One question: The sleigh is getting faster with every dropped gift? Please explain.

Thanks, have a nice day

12-21-2010, 04:27 AM
iGuess it will keep getting faster as you move higher in the scores per game

Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
12-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Yes, as ultimo said, in Dusk mode it speeds up and gets tougher gradually, through time, as game advances. Game speeds up, freez-o-meter is more sensitive (and you get in trouble quicker), higher obstacles appear, wind is stronger, etc.

So, the longer you play, the tougher it gets, at some point you'll feel your heartbeat racing up. I made it to over 100k in score, took me 15 minutes and it was crazy
12-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Dusk mode is definitly a crazy rush haha, my highscore is now like 12k
My kids are already hooked up, i hope the battery will be low soon!

Do you think about a twitter/facebook feature to share highscore with friends?
12-21-2010, 06:22 PM
Oh yeah, that's one of the future updates for sure! We'd already have it, but with AppStore closing down, couldn't get the update there yet...

Good luck with the kids, had the same problem, we might need to get another iOS device this season... at least there's an excuse
12-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Counting last minutes of being free... Get it while it's hot