★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Gift Drop - the Best Game of the Season is FREE

12-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Gift Drop - the Best Game of the Season is FREE

As the subject says it all, the best game of the season* is available for iPad in AppStore. Best of all: it's completely FREE!
* based on independent reports from 1038 random picked elves

Help Santa do his job by navigating him in uneasy skies around the globe. Help him deliver as many presents as possible in time challenge (dawn) or campaign (dusk) mode.

Innovative controls and gameplay combined with fun graphics and gameplay make it desired play for the upcoming Christmas. Get in the right mood and bring the smiles back to kids' faces: get them their presents, now!

Get it for FREE on your iPad and enjoy the Christmas spirit:

Also, check out video of the gameplay at:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Please, take a moment and rate the game in AppStore, this is the first game I've worked on and feedback means a lot! Thanks

Merry Christmas!

P.S. To moderators: am I allowed to post in both, iPhone/iPod and iPad, since it's game for all devices?
12-21-2010, 03:58 AM
Hey, i already answered you in the iphone thread of your game... i really like this game!
This version is even better because the screen of ipad has more space and its better to play with my fat fingers LOL

Are some difference in this ipad version compared to the iphone version?
12-21-2010, 09:15 AM
It's universal app and works best on... any iOS device Yeah, gameplay is somewhat easier on iPad if you have fat fingers I guess

Other than that, superb experience should be equally distributed among devices.
12-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Free era might end this night, so grab your copy quickly!
12-22-2010, 02:48 PM
OK, it's decided, last minutes of free downloads, get it now or buy later