★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: eBattalion
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 85.2 MB
  • Version: 1.6
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description:

Supastar is a collection of 36 games and challenges. With highly addictive endless games, uniquely engaging levels, and captivating boss battles, Supastar offers a one of a kind experience for all types of players.

Main features include high resolution Retina Display graphics, super smooth animation running at 60 FPS, Game Center integration, multitasking support, and music by Mathazzar Studios.

Below is a list of the full games included in the Supastar App...

Asteroid Jump: Guide a space-suited Supastar through outer space using the most subtle and accurate tilt controls in existence. Pick up power-ups and blast through baddies on your way up to stardom!

Action Robot: Instantly playable and simple to control. Run, roll, and shoot your way through a robot infested city in your very own robot suit! Grab a jetpack and destroy your enemies from up high using your termination missiles!

Cloud Flyer: Fly through a breathtakingly beautiful sky world. Collect coins to keep on flying, avoid baddies to stay airborne, and grab some wings and other power-ups to propel Supastar to new heights!

Buggy Dash: The goal in Buggy Dash is to drive, leap, and dash on mountain tops at a high rate of speed! Dashing through dangerous obstacles and crash avoidance is the name of this game, and it will definitely make your dreams come true!

Elevator Drop: Experience tilt control like never before in this fast paced survival game. Drop down onto elevating platforms while avoiding the bubbling lava at ground level. Careful where you tread, some elevators are not so friendly!

Danger Dive: Contained in a fragile bubble, Supastar must sink deep into a scenic ocean. Dangerous sea creatures, pushy water pipes, and bouncy surfaces await you! How long can you stay bubbled up?

Barrel Blast: Forget jumping, blasting from barrel to barrel is where the excitements at! Blast your way skywards in a dusty desert full of crazy barrels, baddies, and more.

Crazy Rhino: Starring an extraordinary rhino that is set on destroying everything in its path! Crazy Rhino is a distance game with a twist. Bounce coconuts off your head and back at enemies, crush rock with ease, grab a power helmet and even metal won't be able to stop you. Be warned, Nutty Monkey awaits you!

Toy Trap: Stuck in a strange endless toy box, Supastar must avoid being crushed by falling blocks, grab Magic Ducks, and defeat the wacky Toy Launcher. How long can you survive the toy avalanche? Put your skills to the ultimate test!

In addition to the full games, Supastar also includes the following challenges... Triple Jump, Baddie Blast, Asteroid Boss, Scrap Metal, Robot Hop, Clunky Rival, Token Grab, Sky Baddies, Chubby Chick, Crash Hazard, Buggy Rings, Bad Copter, Fluffy Fall, Jump Down, Lava Monster, Shiny Pearls, Pipe Danger, Jumping Jelly, Desert Gems, Fiery Barrels, Crazy Twister, Jungle Spikes, Rocky Metal, Nutty Monkey, Magic Ducks, Star Blocks, and Toy Launcher.

Written Reviews:
...nothing short of incredible... -appstorm.net
...an excellent compilation... -appsafari.com
...enjoyable to play... -crazymikesapps.com

Video Reviews:
youtu.be/0ux3I2PZTg0 -AppStoreReviewer
youtu.be/J-b5m9lAAvU -AppBuddy
youtu.be/DFYtsGl7HiA -TheGameTrail
youtu.be/m27OgfwzRxI -UniqueApps
youtu.be/AClCj_vJs7U -CrazyMikesApps

eBattalion's comments:

Images - Download - Twitter - Website

Now you too can be a superstar with this year's most exciting iOS game. Supastar will take you to where no other App can glorious stardom! Play dozens of games and challenges, all in a single App with multiple themes.

There are two ways to play the dozens of games and challenges onboard. Firstly, Supastar offers endless play, which will allow you to compete for high scores in multiple highly enjoyable quality games. Secondly, Supastar offers challenge play, which will take you through a set of task based levels. You also have real boss battles to look forward to in challenge play! From beginning to end, you'll find Supastar glittering with quality like no other!

You get all this in high resolution on Retina Display capable devices, with multitasking support to boot. Don't have a high resolution device? No worries, Supastar is optimized to run smoothly, at 60 FPS, on any device!

For more information on all the games and challenges included check out the Supastar iTunes page at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/supastar/id410059805?mt=8.

Supastar can be downloaded on iTunes or from the App Store on the iPhone and iPod Touch. For more information please visit http://ebattalion.com.
12-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Thanks

Got it earlier today. It's amazing.

12-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Graphics look nice. How much is it?
12-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
Graphics look nice. How much is it?
$1.99 (USD) - Has six full games (endless play) and 18 levels (challenge play) currently, will be updated continuously with more games and challenges in the coming months. Thanks for your interest.
12-21-2010, 04:30 AM
Chubby chick

Man the chubby chick boss is difficult, very clever though
12-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Just thought I'd let you know I wrote a review on iTunes, here it is:

Better than Angry Birds

Love it, perfect for my iPod. It is better than Angry Birds (my previous favorite) and deserves to be the top game. Some other games are small quick games and pretty good (Doodle Jump), others have many games but not so good (Gamebox). This really has the best of both worlds, many games that are high quality. Also, it is not just another high scores endless game, it actually has levels, and, as far as I can tell so far, an ending. Cant wait to see what they come up with in the updates.
12-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Promo Codes

We have a few promo codes to give away, check out this forum post for details:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=77933
12-22-2010, 12:59 AM
Holiday Sale

Supastar is on sale for the holidays! Get it before the price goes back up!

That's 24 games and challenges for under one dollar... More games and challenges coming in updates. Get it now, while its cheap, and you will get all future updates for free.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=410059805&mt=8
12-22-2010, 01:23 AM
It is a bit of a coincidence that everyone that have replied to this have done 10 posts isnt it? Why do Devs do this. Surely if they resort to doing this they know that there app is a fail?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
12-22-2010, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
It is a bit of a coincidence that everyone that have replied to this have done 10 posts isnt it? Why do Devs do this. Surely if they resort to doing this they know that there app is a fail?
Really? The posts are all legitimate information, posted when the information became available (should we start a new topic instead, for the sale for example?)

Have you tried the App? I doubt you'd think it was "a fail" if you had.