★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Over 2 million downloads of A Monster Ate My Homework! That many people addicted can't be wrong!

Now with 105 tricky and addictive levels!

As featured by Apple as 'New & Noteworthy' and 'What's Hot'

Monsters have stolen your homework and now it's payback time! With 105 levels of Monster-thumping carnage, it's your job to not only get your homework back but also give those sneaky pests a good hiding. Swipe, throw and knock the stuffing out of them but be warned, they won't make it easy for you.

This awesome 3D physics puzzle shooter is as bonkers as it sounds.

- 105 unique levels designed to test even the brightest player.

- Full 3D environment allowing you to rotate around the monster nest and destroy them from all angles.

- Play in portrait or landscape

- Game Center for leaderboards, achievements and friends' scores.

PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

This game may contain advertising.

Check out the video - http://www.youtube.com/geekbeachgames

fayju's comments:

Hi all, I'd like to introduce you to A Monster Ate My Homework. Its just been released. Very keen to hear what people think of it. Its been really fun to build and hopefully with support we can keep working on it.

If you just want to test it out you can always grab the FREE version of the game:

A Monster Ate My Christmas

Its has a set of different levels to A Monster Ate My Homework but has the same game rules.

the free version has received the universal update so it works on the iPad fullscreen, we are still waiting for the update on A Monster Ate My Homework.

The game was built with the iPad and iPhone 4 in mind and also runs great on the 3GS, the initial releases have shown issues with 3G devices.
Optimisation has taken place and been tested + we have submitted an update for both apps, but unless your device is of a 3GS or higher capability I would suggest waiting for the next update.

Enjoy.
12-21-2010, 11:32 AM
promo codes for A Monster Ate My Homework

hello again,
for your pleasure here are some codes to get access to the full version of A Monster Ate My Homework

RAAHNM4AWNN3
XEXF79MXEATK
N4EEHKPKNNEP
TWYAYR9T7LHW
6RYWHX46HA36

A Monster Ate My Homework - available here

If you missed out there are also 12 unique levels in the free version of A Monster Ate My Christmas available here

Gaz Bushell - @fayju

12-21-2010, 12:42 PM
All gone and nooooooooooooooooooooo reply
12-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
All gone and nooooooooooooooooooooo reply
Thanks for letting me know.
I have some left and I am sure I will get a fresh batch of codes when the update goes through.
so feel free to PM me.

Gaz Bushell - @fayju
12-21-2010, 01:27 PM
They're all gone? Well I've got it, and I think its a great game! but I would be a little bias because I helped build a lot of the levels.

The free christmas one is definitely worth checking out too, as its got levels that aren't in the full version. Also I think its a universal app, the update for the full game to make it universal isn't out yet.
12-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Game Impressions

Unique game with challenging levels, fantastic 3d environments, cute characters and many hours of fun & enjoyable gameplay!!! (runs great on iPhone 4)
Super recommended for only 0.99 ... Can't wait for universal support and MORE levels!!! I love this game ...

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
12-22-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasio_john View Post
Unique game with challenging levels, fantastic 3d environments, cute characters and many hours of fun & enjoyable gameplay!!! (runs great on iPhone 4)
Super recommended for only 0.99 ... Can't wait for universal support and MORE levels!!! I love this game ...
Thanks for the feedback hasio_john, I'm working on a bunch of new levels right now!! We're trying to experiment a bit more with the 'switches/buttons' and maybe adding an antigravity effect along with it.
12-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Still got a few codes left here so I will dump them in here:

69EHH4YTFW4E
9T96JLYJX4JW
FWWX3XNMHL76
4T4Y3JXHJKXP

the universal and 3G optimisation is complete so when that gets approved we should get some more codes

I'm impressed with the amount of stars people are getting in game center and how far people are getting - so yup more levels being made.

Gaz Bushell - @fayju
12-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Took 9T96JLYJX4JW

the bottom two are gone already.
Thanx a lot!

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
12-22-2010, 09:40 PM
looks good physics