App description: The famous "video game with no video" Apple's GAME OF THE WEEK (14th Jan 2011), rated "9 / 10 AMAZING" by IGN.The BEST REVIEWED GAME of December 2010 according to Quality Index! Top 5-star reviews from 148apps and Gamezebo and a staggering word-of-mouth hit!

Our multiple award-winning team proudly present PAPA SANGRE a terrifying, beautiful breakthrough game created using easily the most advanced, immersive 3D sound EVER on a mobile device.

The ultimate first-person game, youre trapped in Papa Sangre's palace a Day of the Dead style afterlife. Your task: save the soul of someone you love.

Do you dare enter the dark palace of Papa Sangre?

"An essential addition to the genre. Don't miss it" -- The Observer

***Featured in Wired Magazine, the BBC, The Guardian and Ars Technica***

YOU ARE LOST, DEEP IN THE DARKNESS OF THE LAND OF THE DEAD ...

Explore an entire world created in real-time using incredibly realistic 3D binaural audio
"See" with your ears we'll teach you how, and then it's up to you to survive
Turn, walk and run using a beautiful, intuitive interface
Escape back to the land of the living without getting eaten or worse!
Solve Papa Sangre's puzzles and dilemmas
A fully accessible game, tested by the RNIB.

***iPhone 6+ is not supported, but the game works perfectly on iPhone 4S,5,5C and 6 and iPad 2 upwards.***

"Terrifying I'm sure Papa Sangre will be a hit" The Guardian

ESCAPE. SAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE. DO THE RIGHT THING.

Epox's comments:
Official Wesbite - Demo

12-20-2010, 07:59 PM
So, it's a first person ... audio game.

Alrighty, then.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

12-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
So, it's a first person ... audio game.

Alrighty, then.
It is actually really fun. If you listen to the trailer and do not like this game..
http://www.papasangre.com/

Last edited by Epox; 12-20-2010 at 08:11 PM.
12-20-2010, 08:35 PM
It sounds interesting. I think the thing that made me go all Quizzical Dog was the "first person" qualifier. When I hear that term my first thought does not involve my ears. Nor my second or third thoughts, really. Conceptually it's not the first audio-only game I've seen on iOS, though it's certainly the most ambitious and sonically impressive. I'm just not sure I'd enjoy it.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
01-05-2011, 05:28 AM
I played it last in a dark room.At first it was weird but after the first 2 levels was very good..
I was tapping quickly to run away from something that was chasing me and I runned into a wall.. :P

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
01-05-2011, 05:36 AM
I just bought this after reading the 148apps review, and I can't wait for nightfall. XD It's a shame this "game" isn't gonna get the recognition it deserves because of the hefty pricetag that comes along with it, but man would I be pissed if a discount was made any time soon. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-05-2011, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
... but man would I be pissed if a discount was made any time soon. >_>
yeap! me too..
everytime I buy a game,the next day is on sale.. :/

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
01-05-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydeli7 View Post
yeap! me too..
everytime I buy a game,the next day is on sale.. :/
could you then please buy it, so i can pick it up tomorrow

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
01-05-2011, 08:15 AM
A game without graphics that needs ipod 3rd gen and up ? Wait for it....... PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Good one dudes! Nice joke
01-05-2011, 08:27 AM
*lol* these are great screenshots, because of them everyone will know what to do in this $7 Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me