★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Line Rider Hd

12-20-2010, 11:04 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Line Rider Hd

Quote:
Description

You draw it! Bosh rides it! The smash hit iPhone game is now available for iPad!

With New Features:

Smooth Scroll! – Draw awesome tracks without lifting your finger! As you approach the edge of the screen, the “Smooth Scroll” feature will begin scrolling for you!

2 Finger Pan and Zoom – Want more control than Smooth Scroll allows? Simply place two fingers on the screen to pan and zoom.

In LINE RIDER you can draw a track with your finger then send Bosh on his sled careening down the course until he wipes out! Create a landscape with as many RAMPS, hills, and JUMPS as you can imagine. The possibilities are only limited by your IMAGINATION and the physics of a boy on his sled.

Create new and fun tracks with the slow down line, and trapdoor line that will break out from underneath you when you slide across it. TRAPDOOR lines work great for loop de loops!

Oh and for you achievement addicts out there, we have linked with GameCenter so you can get a few more points to add to your score.

♡ Follow us and keep up with the latest news! ♡

✓Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sparkworkz !!
✓Twitter @Sparkworkz

If you enjoy Line Rider for the iPad, give it a 5 star rating✶✶✶✶✶ !!!!!
5-star ratings of our games help us know that you are paying attention and enjoying the game. More fans = more updates!

☃ Ride the Lines! ☃

inXile Entertainment Web SiteLine Rider HD Support

Last edited by goiMot; 12-20-2010 at 11:08 PM.
12-20-2010, 11:08 PM
I wonder if this is any good, I wasn't impressed with the earlier version.

12-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Well it's about time they released an HD version. Now they just need to add all of the line types on the PC version...

I'll definitely pick this up when I get more iTunes cards.

12-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
Well it's about time they released an HD version. Now they just need to add all of the line types on the PC version...

I'll definitely pick this up when I get more iTunes cards.
After you try it out, please post your impressions!
12-25-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
After you try it out, please post your impressions!
Got a card for Christmas, and immediately went to buy this.

All I can say is awesome. Definitely better than the iPod version, not to mention the huge screen real estate. The controls seem solid, especially the new auto scroll tool which moves the camera over when you get close to the edge of the screen. They included two new line types, which they also recently added to the iPod version. The trapdoor line will fall apart after riding over it, and the slow line will slow Bosh down for more control. Like the iPod version you can upload tracks online, and have a night ride mode and gravity tilt mode.

12-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Is there a gameplay video? This looks good but I dont understand what the gameplay involves.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
12-25-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Is there a gameplay video? This looks good but I dont understand what the gameplay involves.
Just google line rider. You make a track for a guy on a sled, and he rides it. There's different types of lines and stuff to make crazy elaborate ones
12-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
It's not really a game, but more like a toy. The limits are your imagination.

Here is a video of my favorite line rider track made on the computer.

Youtube link | Pop Up

12-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradiso View Post
Just google line rider. You make a track for a guy on a sled, and he rides it. There's different types of lines and stuff to make crazy elaborate ones
Yeah, I thought of googling it five seconds after I posted that and then I decided I was too lazy. Thanks for the description!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
It's not really a game, but more like a toy. The limits are your imagination.

Here is a video of my favorite line rider track made on the computer.

Youtube link | Pop Up
Thanks for looking up a vid for me and for clarifying! Looks cool, I'm strongly considering this now!
Thanks Paradiso and Seishu!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
12-27-2010, 04:47 AM
I find the precision on the iPhone version a bit low. It's hard to make good tracks. I'm not sure if it's because of the small screen or the mechanics.
How is this on the HD version?