★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Extreme Formula is about the future racing competitions in 2100. There are four kinds of cars fueled by the energy sources Super Gasoline, Energy Water, Safe Atomic, and Metal Heart.These fuel sources would be nice to stop planet Earth from becoming a shriveled, dry husk.

Its the futuristic racing game with shiny graphics yall been waiting for on iPhone & iPad even iPod touch! Customize your futuristic ride and race your way to the checkered flag in Extreme Formula.

We are really appreciated with your attentions about Extreme Formula. We will respond to your supports and options to meet your expectation.
Thank you.

-Please make your nickname on Game Center by English Characters, because we do support only the Nickname by English characters on Game Center.
-This game is only available for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, and iPod Touch 3G, 4G.**
(Please do not install this game if you do not have these, because it won't be able to work on other generations of iPhone and iPod.)

Email us: Contact@gognent.com
Visit us: http://gognent.com

niezam's comments:

12-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by niezam View Post

EDIT: Holy shit...that looks friggin awesome too...

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.

12-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Picking this up now impressions later
12-21-2010, 12:40 PM
I *love* futuristic racers, Speed Forge Extreme is one of my favorite games on the app store, even with its lack of updates and flaws.

This game, however, is really unpolished and has such an atrocious framerate on my 3GS that I'm filing a complaint to get a refund for the first time I've ever done with an app. Sorry.
12-21-2010, 01:18 PM
Not experiencing any frame rate issues on my iPad and I actually quite like the game from what I have played so far . I'm not saying it's perfect I feel that the sense of speed needs to be hyped up a bit but this game has a lot of potential with an update. There are plenty of game modes including a career and full online races via Gamecenter . One bit I do love is when you push the hyper speed button flaps open up on your car and rockets come out which is a nice touch . As I say this game is by no means perfect but its a good start and for the price it's good .
12-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Graphics look impressive. But all racers need gameplay vids.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-23-2010, 03:21 AM
Gameplay video added

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
12-24-2010, 05:56 AM
Damn... Game seems to run fluently on the iPad & iPhone 4, but framerate on older devices (incl 3GS) is abysmal.
12-24-2010, 06:36 AM
Frequent intermittent frame rate stutters in the above video, without a single opponent racer on screen. No.