★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Question on Virtual Villagers

10-27-2008, 12:25 PM
Question on Virtual Villagers

Sorry this is not in the original thread because no one would notice it. I am about to get VV and I want to get rolling right away. How should I divvy up the jobs among the villagers so I can get moving right away? Does it take long to find an alternative food source? How much food should I get at first? How many researchers? any tips?
10-27-2008, 12:58 PM
anyone? arn? armbruster? thanks so much
10-27-2008, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLDROFHLA View Post
Sorry this is not in the original thread because no one would notice it. I am about to get VV and I want to get rolling right away. How should I divvy up the jobs among the villagers so I can get moving right away? Does it take long to find an alternative food source? How much food should I get at first? How many researchers? any tips?
I spread out my people at the start. Doing this allowed my characters to complete a little bit in every task. Later on in the game I did put more weight in different jobs.
10-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLDROFHLA View Post
Sorry this is not in the original thread because no one would notice it.
Why do you keep doing this? The original thread is the BEST place to put your questions. Not only will posting in that thread move it to the top of the thread list, but anyone who has posting in that thread should be subscribed to it, and get an email to say someone has posted in it.
Of course you are entitled to start a new thread based on your query- it's just a puzzle to me as to why you think your post wouldn't get noticed in the original one.
10-27-2008, 01:19 PM
sorry, I am new to this and didn't know emails went out because I disabled that feature. won't do this again!