★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Corefan
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 53.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3.3 (4)
App description: Alunt was sieged by devils, in order to save the humankind, you will set your foot on the battle of crusading against the devils, to become the last hope of humankind.

Everyone wants to be a hero, which needs sufficient power and wisdom. More and more hero come out during the battle between humen and devils. The excellent images and great ation system is waiting for you to experience.

- The 4 Evils: 4 Devils are waiting for you to hunt. After defeating them, you will become the legendary hunter!

- The Hunter's Association: get money and points during the battle against the devils, to raise up your rank in hunter's association!

goiMot's comments:

12-22-2010, 02:46 AM
Thanks for supporting our game

if you think this game is interesting. Pls have a look at alice's adventure,It's! a action too ,but the gameplay is not the same as this one!
http://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id407157855?mt=8

Last edited by COREFAN; 12-23-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: sorry for add new

12-22-2010, 02:58 AM
Hey guys please tell me someone has impressions on thins one - it looks really nice
12-22-2010, 03:25 AM
Has played the mobile phone version, really good game

you can go and search on google
12-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunis View Post
Hey guys please tell me someone has impressions on thins one - it looks really nice
The game plays like a crazy combination of Castlevania and classic Sonic, with a dash of Prince of Persia. It has many of the same faults as other Korean cellphone ports -- pixelated graphics, limited animation, horrendous translation -- but for once the controls are up to the task. Combat is limited, but there's no grinding so it's not an issue. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm having a blast with the game, particularly with the quicktime based platforming sequences l, which are fast and fluid and even a bit exhilarating.

My one concern is length; I'm hoping that there are more devils than the ones shown in the selection screen -- otherwise I've blown though a good chunk of the game in about an hour. But for people who can put up with some of the Korean import issues, the game is fun and fairly original.
12-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Thanks for your pertinent evaluating.
12-23-2010, 03:43 AM
It's pretty fun, but I agree with squarezero. The game shows all the usual signs of mobile phone port. It doesn't stop it from being fun to play. It would just be nice to see the creators take the cool concepts seen in this game but then make something that utilizes the graphical capabilities of the iPhone. I got excited when Illusia came out because it was a 2d game that seemed to be native iPhone resolution (it didn't use the screen filtering used on most ports). Anyway the platforming sequences on here are impressive and I like the game. Hope to see more from this team!

By the way, I really appreciate how much less frustrating this game is due to there basically being a checkpoint after each small section.

Last edited by Shanatenay; 12-23-2010 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Forgot thanks
12-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Thanks for your advice. We will do better next time...
12-23-2010, 10:54 AM
12-23-2010, 03:28 PM
if you think this game is interesting. Pls have a look at alice's adventure,It's! a action too ,but the gameplay is not the same as this one!
http://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id407157855?mt=8

Last edited by COREFAN; 12-23-2010 at 03:46 PM.