★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Free to get ChineseName Pro app?

12-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Send a message via MSN to iyangs
Free to getting ChineseName Pro app

Today is 50%off for winter holidays.IOS APP "ChineseName Pro"
If you want to get a Chinese traditional name from iphone or ipod touch.

you can follow this thread,you may be free to get it"ChineseName Pro"When you follow it ,please put down your E-mail address or send request to our TA message box for getting promotion code.
at present,Chinese name is popular around the world
All the Best Use this app help your friends or yourself or your baby naming a Chinese name as a winter holiday gift,don't you think so?

itunes download:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id403188656?mt=8

NOW Have a good ChineseName is necessary! ChineseName based in Kangxi Dictionary, character by hour, mathematical change, the five elements as a reference, word for word for naming; English name selected by the global epidemic of male and female English name as the basis for selection.

Methods for giving a ChineseName:
1, First name used as Simplified Chinese! Pinyin and English would be an error to support a single Automatic identification name and hyphenated.
2, Sex selection: each person's gender does not affect the character.
3, Date of birth: You must fill in calendar time. Date will be automatically converted into a Lunar character display.
4, The single and double name: One word named after the addition of a Chinese family name, two words after the addition of a family name.
5, Five options: Please select a word of advice in accordance with the five elements: Five Elements. Support the radio or election.
6, The word choice: Choose five elements, there will be text appears, slide your finger left and right, and select.
7, “Add to favorite”: Finalized Chinese name and English name can be add to favorite, for further viewing.
8, “Share with friends”: You can share tasty and professional names with your friends by Email or SMS.
English name: Go directly to the English naming interface and select your name then add to favorite.

on walking

Last edited by iyangs; 12-22-2010 at 01:41 AM. Reason: add information
12-22-2010, 01:21 AM
Please put down your email and a pic of you baby? yeh like im doing all that just to get some chinese naming app. I dont even know why this is in the Iphone and Ipod Touch Gaming Forum. What does this have to do with games.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!