★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Snakes and Ladders HD SALE! + 1.1 Update!

08-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Snakes and Ladders HD for iPad - Out Now + Promo Codes! Developed by two teenagers

Hi there,

We at Knife Media are pleased to announce our latest game, Snakes and Ladders HD!

Ultimate snaking action on the iPad!

Featuring stunning graphics, multiple game modes and different boards, Snakes and Ladders HD is simply the best snakes and ladders game on the app store!

- Three different boards, ranging from easy (kids) to punishingly difficult!
- Multiplayer for up to four friends
- Solo play against the iPad
- Lovely HD graphics
- Relaxing nature soundtrack
- In game custom music support
- To roll the dice, simply flick the screen upwards!

Plus more!

Available for only $2.99/2.39!

Just to give some insider info. We are two teenagers (17 and 16) and we have been working on this for about 3 weeks or so. We appreciate your support and are offering promo codes below!

Again, we appreciate all support we receive so we can make more awesome games!

Cheers and thanks,

08-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Thanks... I took Y9MAMRE73JMN

08-03-2010, 01:22 PM
All gone in a nanosecond. It would be nice if people would post which code they took.

08-03-2010, 01:52 PM

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-03-2010, 05:13 PM
C'mon guys

I didn't even have a chance
08-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Better to ask for pm's in future updates/releases, it really does guarantee you a better chance for an actual review vs the lurker snatch. Congrats on your release!

"The only limits are those of vision."
Reviewing Every App Code Received 2Date
08-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Might have to take a close look at this one as it looks like a great title for my son. Perfect for a long plane ride.
08-04-2010, 07:32 AM
This is the second Snakes and Ladders game I bought for thr iPad and it fails like the first one because it plays the game for you. Instead of offering a game board for you where you can roll your dice on, count the fields for your figure and move your figure, the only thing you do is roll the dice. The game then moves the figure for you on the board and therefore plays the game for you.

I hope, that with future updates, this will emerge into a game where you as the player play instead of looking on a simulation of Snakes and Ladders.

Besides that, the user interface is very irritating because you don't see what are links and what are headlines and the rotation does not work.

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
08-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Sorry to hear that it doesn't fit your expectations

We have submitted a bugfix patch and will likely update the interface next update. Thanks for the feedback!
12-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Snakes and Ladders HD SALE! + 1.1 Update!

Hi there

Starting today Snakes and Ladders HD will be on sale for only 99c! Now you can experience the best Snakes and Ladders game on the iPad for just under a dollar

We have also updated the app to version 1.1... not only does it fire a hailstorm of bugfixes at yo' iPad, but it also adds a completely new funkadelic menu system for easier navigation...

Catch it here: http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/snakes-and-ladders-hd/id382874725?mt=8