★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Payback secret missions?

03-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Payback secret missions?

In the instructions it says that there is some secert missions but i have beat the game and have yet to find any! could someone tell me where one even is!

k dog the eskimo
03-23-2009, 02:51 PM
i still haven't even beaten lvl 1 LOL!!! I suck so bad at this game, but it's really fun.
03-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranvanpinxteren View Post
In the instructions it says that there is some secert missions but i have beat the game and have yet to find any! could someone tell me where one even is!
so..are there any secret missions?
03-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Arghaarrhahararss hrahrarsahsra

HOLY SMOKES HOW COME NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING I NEED TO KNOw WHERe A SECRET MISSION IS! I HAVE BEAT THE GAME AND NEED MORE REPLAY VALUE. also I found a secret car called the portia. It looks like the mundaneo but it has a gray roof an a orange body!

k dog the eskimo
03-26-2009, 05:39 PM
GREAT news

There are two missions in freedom city and one involves a tank! On your minimap follow the the little arrow pointing north. Go northwest to the max. Then should arrive to a building witha road around it forming a square. Then look to the right to find a little indent at the wall. There will be a phone! Second is in the northeast. Go northWEST to the first secret phone and cross the bridge. Keep following the road east while looking for a phone in corner of a building junction.

k dog the eskimo