★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 7th Heaven, a trivia game where players puzzle through questions about the 3 major religions, is now available! Download today!

7th Heaven allows you to compete against your friends or simply quiz yourself, with questions and answers about three major monotheistic religions.

The game seeks to build religious tolerance and understanding by allowing people to learn about others religious beliefs in a fun format. The questions were composed by theologians in each respective religion to ensure accuracy.

The game is a perfect way to open lines of communication between people of different faith backgrounds to discuss similarities and differences in religions. 7th Heaven can also be a valuable tool to help people junior high school age and up learn in a fun way!

300 questions and answers, addressing the major 3 religious theologies
1 to 10 players, who can play individually or in teams, with an optional time limit per question
Choose the number of correct questions needed to win the game
Educational tool to help religious tolerance
Great ice-breaker to start more serious religious discussions
Future versions planned with more questions and additional religions

7th Heaven was originally released as a board game in 2007. Upon release, it was acclaimed as helping to stimulate religious discussions between players.

Julia Shearson, executive director of the Cleveland chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations said of the original board game, Its a very enjoyable game, and I think it can bring people together.

If you have any questions or suggestions about how to improve the game, or if you are a religious professional and would like to submit further questions for consideration to be added, please email info@theapphouse.com or you can visit our website at www.theapphouse.com.

Please leave a review if you like the game, and join our Facebook fan page or follow us on Twitter for up-to-the minute information: www.faecebook.com/theapphouse and Twitter: @theapphouse
12-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks goiMot!

Thanks for the new thread!

We are excited to announce the launch of 7th Heaven. It's quite different than Simon Graham, Revz, and our other apps! We would like to make a few promo codes available to 5 of the next 15 people who post a message in this thread!

We will give you a free promo code, and all we ask is that you leave an iTunes review today!

Thanks,
Jeb

12-22-2010, 11:26 AM
I like to try please. Thanks
12-22-2010, 12:10 PM
You git it Aidan!

Aidan,

Thanks for your interest!
12-22-2010, 12:36 PM
I'd like to try it too. :>
12-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Balu:

Sending one your way!
12-22-2010, 05:36 PM
Although this isn't really my type of game (I prefer puzzle adventures, like Simon Graham!), I love the idea and the purpose behind this app! I commend the developers for making a game that isn't just about mindless entertainment, but rather, world peace and religious tolerance - just in time for Christmas too! We should have more apps that promote these values, and hopefully our kids will grow up in a world free from religious wars and bias!
12-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistachio View Post
Although this isn't really my type of game (I prefer puzzle adventures, like Simon Graham!), I love the idea and the purpose behind this app! I commend the developers for making a game that isn't just about mindless entertainment, but rather, world peace and religious tolerance - just in time for Christmas too! We should have more apps that promote these values, and hopefully our kids will grow up in a world free from religious wars and bias!
Ditto that!!

Apple: Iphone 4S - os 8.2/ Ipod touch 4G - os 6.1/ Ipad 2 - os 5.0.1
Android: LG G2 - os 4.2.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - os 4.4.2
12-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks!

Pistascio and Kzwen,

Thanks so much for recognizing what we are trying to do! The App House prides itself on working with people to make their app visions come true. 7th Heaven is definitely an example of that!

Jeb
12-23-2010, 01:26 PM
As requested, I'm interested in receiving a code, if I made the cut.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy