★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Physics puzzles and platformer action come together in Mini Cannon from GameSalad Accelerator and Big Bananapps!

Spikes, moving platforms, warp zones and more provide challenging obstacles as you try to land the ball in the bucket and collect golden stars through 80 unique puzzles.

The engaging cartoon graphics make the game fun to play and watch! Target or tracking arc options offer gamers the ability to play based on their personal preference.

Features
- 80 Levels!
- Challenging puzzle fun
- Realistic physics
- Easy to learn, solid learning curve
- Unique platform obstacles meet cannon game mechanics
- Cartoon graphics

Yodapollo's comments:

Hey, Everybody! This is Yodapollo from GameSalad!

Mini Cannon & Mini Cannon HD, the first original community titles published as part of our GameSalad Accelerator program, are live on App Store!

Developed by Big Bananapps, Mini Cannon & Mini Cannon HD bring physics puzzles and platformer action together in 80 unique and challenging levels. Spikes, moving platforms, warp zones and more serve as obstacles as you try to land your cannon balls in the bucket while collecting as many golden stars as you can!

The engaging cartoon graphics and realistic physics make the game fun to both play and watch! Target or tracking arc options offer gamers the ability to play based on their personal preference.

Big Bananapps has been a stand-out development studio in our community. They have a history of building high quality games that are fun for the entire family, said Steve Felter, CEO of GameSalad. Mini Cannon is the next great title in their collection and we couldnt be more proud to have such a great game usher in our Accelerator program.

Mini Cannon & Mini Cannon HD are available on App Store NOW!

Interesting Links:

SCREENSHOTS:

12-23-2010, 12:42 AM
THanks guys for getting this posted. We worked very hard on this one and i hope everyone likes it.

cheers

12-23-2010, 12:55 AM
Do you have a video?
12-23-2010, 07:29 AM
In the upcoming games thread you posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBananApps View Post
ipad will be 2.99 but only 1.99 opening week.
Is this still true? I hope so!
12-23-2010, 07:35 AM
Looks great! Good luck with it!
12-23-2010, 08:26 AM
.99 - this is the only right thing to make money with it at this moment of time (see EA's sale)

But: you have not gamecenter integrated in this? Why? Gamecenter planed? I might be interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
12-27-2010, 10:59 AM
12-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Thanks for posting the video, that was enough to sell me on this.
12-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Thanks for posting the video, that was enough to sell me on this.
No problem- please post your impressions after you try it out. I'm looking into picking up the HD version.
12-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
No problem- please post your impressions after you try it out. I'm looking into picking up the HD version.
I am playing the HD version and I am very impressed. The video does a great job of showing what the game is like. The physics are excellent and the touch controls are perfect. The ball has a nice weighted but bounchy feel to it and the level designs are well done.

I would rank this among the better games of this type.