★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Space Wolves now free

12-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Space Wolves now free

you can now sample the game (8 whole jazz filled levels) that's been hailed as a cross between Cut the Rope and Angry Birds for free. Click on the image below

Praise for Space Wolves

"..Space Wolves. Sort of halfway between Cut the Rope and Angry Birds." ~ forum review

"Bored with Angry Birds? Try Space Wolves." ~ diyGamer.com

"A fun change of pace thatís clearly inspired by one of the App Storeís bestsellers, but Space Wolves can stand on its own two feet and isnít just a clone. If you canít wait for more from Rovio Mobile you might want to choose this one as a fun change of pace." ~ 148apps.com

"the levels all have a cartoony style, and the wolves play jazz for you after every level. The music during the levels is great, and the sound effects are just as cartoony as the level art."

"It's a nice little physics puzzler that has great potential.. If you like Angry Birds you might wanna check this one out." ~ TheGameTrail.com

"Angry birds has one thing in its favor that almost nothing else does: the physics feel 'right.' Thankfully, Space Wolves does too!" ~Toucharcade.com (forum review)

"I bought the game and i'm glad I did, it's super cute and alot of fun" ~ forum review

"Fun physics puzzler - Good graphics and like the physics that focus more on getting the right bounce rather than knocking things down."~ app store review

"Just super - The gameplay combines slingshot action with trick-shooting to make one of the freshest physics games on the AppStore. Art and animation are incredibly endearing, and the swinging soundtrack is well-implemented. Physics are perfect and just feel right. I can't find any fault with what's on offer... Highly recommended."~ app store review

"Brilliant. An excellent alternative to angry birds - a must buy!!!!" ~ app store review
12-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Send a message via AIM to Sparks

Space Wolfes rocks

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
12-23-2010, 03:27 AM
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
Space Wolfes rocks
glad you like it! thanks!
01-03-2011, 06:18 AM
γεια - σας ευχαριστήστε για την έναρξη του νήματος στους διαστημικούς λύκους σε αυτό το φόρουμ. Με μεταφορτώνει από αυτήν την περιοχή, διαστημικοί λύκοι που αποκτώνται στα κορυφαία 10 στην Ελλάδα. Τώρα υπάρχει μια ελεύθερη έκδοση 8 επιπέδων που I' οι βέβαιοι φορείς μ θα απολαύσουν. I' το μ σίγουρο με μόνο μερικούς μεταφορτώνει 50-100 έπειτα ' Διαστημικοί λύκοι Byte' θα μπορούσε να είναι αριθμός 1! Παρακαλώ θα μπορούσατε να ρωτήσετε οποιουσδήποτε χρήστες iPhone που θα επιθυμούσαν να παίξουν τους διαστημικούς λύκους για να του δώσουν μια δοκιμή εδώ: http://bit.ly/freespacewolves Σας ευχαριστούμε!!!