★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-27-2012, 03:32 AM
#81
PROMO CODES available!

Guys, don't want to be begging (AGAIN!) but - could you rate our latest Monkey Labour update for us on the App Store? Thank you so much!

Oh, and if any of you is not sure yet about buying it, we'd be more than happy to get you a PROMO CODE for it -> PM me!


Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I love the way not only the actual game looks and plays just like an old classic game and watch, but also the attention to detail when it comes to the interface, the buttons etc and also the back of the game or the instructions. Just like the real thing !
Thank you, sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Would love a game and watch app which had 5 or so games in it for say $1.99 or more. Anyway looking forward to your future games, thanks
Yea!! \o/ And we'd love to make one!

---

So.. you an iCade fan, huh? Us, too!

Seriously, we're definitely thinking about getting one of those, it's pretty expensive, though, for us to order it to here (Slovenia) from ThinkGeek - hope to find a faster/better/cheaper way. :P

And, yeah, of course - for updating Monkey Labour with iCade support - what else would we use it for!?

(haha, just kidding, of course we'd play all the awesome games with it!)

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
11-27-2012, 04:43 AM
#82
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Vienna
Posts: 1,101
Incoming 5 Star Rating from Austria, you guys deserve it.

Yes, a 5 in 1 LCD Game Pack would really be great. Maybe also add a clock next time.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!

11-27-2012, 05:10 AM
#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by tblrsa View Post
Incoming 5 Star Rating from Austria, you guys deserve it.
Wooohooo! THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblrsa View Post
Yes, a 5 in 1 LCD Game Pack would really be great. Maybe also add a clock next time.
Haha, yea, for the ultimate sim-game&watch!

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
11-30-2012, 08:23 PM
#84
Code received, thank you so so much, the game is very very cool, thank you again
11-30-2012, 08:42 PM
#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by dihpadilha View Post
Code received, thank you so so much, the game is very very cool, thank you again
Cool, thanks! Glad you like it!

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
11-30-2012, 11:00 PM
#86
Really good game, I forget I have it in my retro folder...

Going to go fire it up!

I would LOVE of SMB style platformer with this LCD skin on it!!!! Haha
11-30-2012, 11:27 PM
#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon-N-eggs View Post
Really good game, I forget I have it in my retro folder...

Going to go fire it up!

I would LOVE of SMB style platformer with this LCD skin on it!!!! Haha
Thanks!

SMB LCD - Haha, that's a cool idea!

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
07-25-2013, 03:30 PM
#88
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,103
If you're looking for a retro game & watch type game then you might wanna check out Monkey Labour. I played my first game in ages today and it was a stark reminder of how awesome this game is.

Dear Dawn of Play: please make another.
07-25-2013, 03:52 PM
#89
I didn't even know this existed.


It looks so cool
07-26-2013, 01:32 AM
#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
If you're looking for a retro game & watch type game then you might wanna check out Monkey Labour. I played my first game in ages today and it was a stark reminder of how awesome this game is.

Dear Dawn of Play: please make another.
Thanks!

We'll do our best, we had some ideas (see Lawman (page 8)), but have to admit, it's not in our near-future plans right now. :P

Cheers!

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).