★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Funny Sango TD Free Version is out!

12-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Funny Sango TD Free Version is out!

Tower Defense game from China!

China in A.D. 220 was a place for heroes when the time called on fate. Now, the fierceness of the battles is about to outbreak on your iPhone&iTouch. This tower-defense game is based on the stories from the Three Kingdoms time. You are your own master to create the fantasy of historic battles. The glories shall be associated with your figure! The victories shall be honored with your marks. The whole world shall shudder under your name!

Game Features:

1.Based on the famous the Three Kingdoms tales in Chinese history and mixed with original adaptations and many humorous features, the game keeps the intense and conflicts from the Warring States Period.
2.Five defensive units: Auxilia, Magic Soldier, Bowman, Drummer and Jackstone Machine. Each unit’s attack power increases along with the level which has 3 degrees.
3.Three kinds of battle fields: Mountainous Region, Ice Field and Ancient Battleground. The player can enjoy unique experience in diverse scenes.
4.Eleven types of enemy attackers with different features will severely hammer and test your defense.
5.Retina Display available in this game provides you with the perfect visual adventure.

Word Connect :: A different take on word games!
Escape Away: First Mission :: Arcade action game.
12-23-2010, 10:28 PM
I already posted this in the other announcement thread, but I wanted to make sure the publisher saw this:

I've never been a fan of tower defense games, but I downloaded this game (and played it a little bit) based on the great graphics alone. They look incredible! Please PLEEEASE make an action/rpg or beat em up (anything but an endless run/ endless twin stick shooter) using the sprites from this game! The characters look so cool and I want to be able to walk around and fight using them!

I guarantee a day one purchase if you make it happen!

I know the characters only have one attack animation so possibly a game like Princess Fury would work well. That way the currents games art could be used without too much fuss. Similar to how 'A Quest of Knights Onrush" used the art from "Knights Onrush"

12-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatenay View Post
I've never been a fan of tower defense games, but I downloaded this game (and played it a little bit) based on the great graphics alone. They look incredible! Please PLEEEASE make an action/rpg or beat em up (anything but an endless run/ endless twin stick shooter) using the sprites from this game! The characters look so cool and I want to be able to walk around and fight using them!

I guarantee a day one purchase if you make it happen!
Thank you, dear Shanatenay! Your suggestion is very valuable to us! We will think about it. If we decided to do another game type based on these characters, we will let you know!

12-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooworx View Post
Thank you, dear Shanatenay! Your suggestion is very valuable to us! We will think about it. If we decided to do another game type based on these characters, we will let you know!
Thank you! I think it would be fairly easy to make since all the characters and backgrounds art is already made. Maybe your team could do a one level test demo just to see how well people respond to that.
12-24-2010, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatenay View Post
Thank you! I think it would be fairly easy to make since all the characters and backgrounds art is already made. Maybe your team could do a one level test demo just to see how well people respond to that.
Yeah! You are right. A lot of assets can be reused. We will make a plan for it! Thanks!

12-24-2010, 01:20 AM
Game looks promising. Not sure why it's free. Downloading now. Thanks.

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
12-24-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Game looks promising. Not sure why it's free. Downloading now. Thanks.
This is the free version of Sang TD. More will be added to the full version!