★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bejeweled on sale!

10-27-2008, 04:16 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Atlantic Ocean
Posts: 665
Bejeweled on sale!

Down to 2.99 60% off!
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=284832142&mt=8
Its a match 3 type game
I was originally thinking of buying but was turned down by the price any reviews??

"Insert generic signature here"
10-27-2008, 04:52 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 536
Well, it's Bejeweled. It's without a doubt the definitive match three puzzler.

I reckon the iPhone version is like the web version but with enhanced graphics.

$2.99 is not bad at all. In fact I was considering it at $7.99.

10-27-2008, 04:57 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
I'd recommend Jewel Quest II for $1.99.
10-27-2008, 05:22 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
DUYFJUFGHJFDFCHHCHGCFFUDWGJUFJ

I JUST BOUGHT THIS LAST NIGHT AT $8

I just KNEW this would happen
10-27-2008, 06:07 PM
#5
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeersoup View Post
DUYFJUFGHJFDFCHHCHGCFFUDWGJUFJ

I JUST BOUGHT THIS LAST NIGHT AT $8

I just KNEW this would happen
LoL, sorry. Talk about unlucky! Good thing it's not that bad of a game.
10-27-2008, 06:10 PM
#6
???

I have played bejeweled web app. I dont understand why it is such a great game. Kinda boring...
10-27-2008, 07:28 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 292
I am done with buying before a price drop!! Can you hear me developers? Either put up a sale when you introduce the app (and disclose how long the sale will last), or I will not buy until the price drops!! I'm tires of this baloney!!
10-27-2008, 07:32 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJonez View Post
LoL, sorry. Talk about unlucky! Good thing it's not that bad of a game.
iyaghiluhaertoaiuheruahgnuarbnhegluaebl

Yeah At least it's a good game

filaguhnkurenuhgnerjknhga;jkgnhajklnrharherthreher t
10-27-2008, 07:33 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandy1997 View Post
I am done with buying before a price drop!! Can you hear me developers? Either put up a sale when you introduce the app (and disclose how long the sale will last), or I will not buy until the price drops!! I'm tires of this baloney!!
I don't mind buying a game at full price and then having the price drop as long as I'm enjoying the game in the meantime

I was just pissed because I had bought it less than 12 hours before it dropped. Could have saved $5
10-28-2008, 12:34 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
Landscape mode fail