★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PERKAT GAMES
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 224.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Support the BETA program. The game will rise to $2.99 when it gets a stable version. Send your feedback to info@perkat.net

WARNING! this game is for iOS 4th generation devices. Older models are not supported.

REBELLION tells the story of Jake Knight, an 8 year old boy who is destined to be the savior of the universe. Jake is too young to assume such responsibility, so the greatest warrior ever known was given the task of his protection and training. In this journey, Jake discover a plan by the shadows, creatures of the underworld, that will lead us to our annihilation.

This is PERKAT´s first project as an independent studio formed in latin america. The game is intended to be an action RPG adventure, but only with your support we can continue our work and deliver the most pleasant and fun experience.

WHAT´S IN IT:
* Addictive single player experience.
* Great retina display 3D graphics.
* Dynamic environments.
* Simple touch controls.

WHAT YOU GET SOON:
* Game Center integration.
* Achievements and Leaderboards.
* More episodes with diverse gameplay modes.
* A great and compelling story.
* A full multiplayer episode.

Stay tuned, follow us on twitter at
http://twitter.com/perkatgames
12-24-2010, 01:45 AM
Games would be so much better if they were designed just for the latest devices. I wonder if this is a good game.
12-24-2010, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsharpfilm View Post
Games would be so much better if they were designed just for the latest devices. I wonder if this is a good game.
I played for 5 minutes and deleted it. The controls are horrid. The over the shoulder perspective makes it hard to gauge were you are dropping / to pick up orbs.

I don't know if it changes up the gameplay later on but I was not amused to keep trying.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
12-24-2010, 02:45 AM
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
Its cool.

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
12-24-2010, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
I played for 5 minutes and deleted it. The controls are horrid. The over the shoulder perspective makes it hard to gauge were you are dropping / to pick up orbs.

I don't know if it changes up the gameplay later on but I was not amused to keep trying.
That's too bad to hear. If you're right, better luck next time I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
Its cool.
How is it cool? jsrco just said that it basically sucks.
12-24-2010, 08:09 PM
The artwork looks awesome. Before I saw gameplay screens, I was hoping for a 3d platformer (because of the kid) or a God of war type action game (because of the awesome looking guy standing behind the kid). I only have an Iphone 4 so I can't play the game, but it doesn't look like it's that kind of game at all.