★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Does Anyone Have Spare Itunes Giftcards I Can Have?

12-25-2010, 08:32 PM
Does Anyone Have Spare Itunes Giftcards I Can Have?

Hi First Off Merry Christmas To All!!!

i was wondering if anyone has any spare itunes giftcard i may have just pm me please!

Thanks in advance.

Currently Playing: The Simpsons Tapped Out, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, and N.O.V.A. 3
If You need a Beta Tester PM me!
Beta Tested: Zombie Chop
12-25-2010, 09:00 PM
nevermind no one is responding

mod close this forum please

Currently Playing: The Simpsons Tapped Out, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, and N.O.V.A. 3

12-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Did you post this twice? One thread is enough(or too much even) I think.

I don't forsee anybody giving you a card, no matter how much christmas spirit they may or may not be filled with.
12-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dx_0628 View Post
Hi First Off Merry Christmas To All!!!

i was wondering if anyone has any spare itunes giftcard i may have just pm me please!

Thanks in advance.
Not to be mean but no one is really going to randomly give someone that they don't know a nice gift card... anyway hope you had a great day

http://www.planetminecraft.com/serve...creative-more/
Check out this sweet minecraft server with factions, survival, creative, 5 types of minigames (including parkour with 5 different courses) as well as skyblock and skygrid worlds!
Join with the address: mc.eternalempire.co.uk
12-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster787 View Post
Not to be mean but no one is really going to randomly give someone that they don't know a nice gift card... anyway hope you had a great day
your right have a good day

12-25-2010, 09:10 PM
close this forum!!! mod please

12-26-2010, 12:49 AM
This thread is full of win.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
12-26-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
This thread is full of win.
oh ssh everyone wants to ask this question and this guy had the balls to do it. I commend him on his courage, and for that I respect him. Granted it is unlikely that someone will be nice enough to send him a gift card but at least he tried.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
12-26-2010, 01:01 AM
I have HEAPS you can have. They have been used but feel free to try entering the codes again to re-redeem them. PM me :P :P :P :P :P

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
12-26-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
oh ssh everyone wants to ask this question and this guy had the balls to do it. I commend him on his courage, and for that I respect him. Granted it is unlikely that someone will be nice enough to send him a gift card but at least he tried.
Not me, I would never even consider asking this question.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth