★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I R Disappoints!! TA GOTY Suxx!! [BUT the iOS 2010 FOTY Rocks!!]

View Poll Results: DO you think it deserved GOTY??
Nope 40 30.53%
No way!! 91 69.47%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll
12-27-2010, 04:44 PM
I R Disappoints!! TA GOTY Suxx!! [BUT the iOS 2010 FOTY Rocks!!]

Update : The iOS 2010 FOTY award announced!! http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...34#post1519634

=================
Seriously?? With all these awesoem games this year, THIS is what the chose for GOTY?? I dont even know what to say about this. This is ridiculous. Did they even play the game before awarding it GOTY?

Oh wait. Official GOTY hasnt been even chosen yet. But then, who cares? Whatever it is, I'm sure quite a few are going to be disappointed and need a place to rant away. Why wait for them to choose a game. Lets get it started already!!

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 01-03-2011 at 03:00 AM. Reason: FOTY link
12-27-2010, 04:46 PM
rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.

12-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
rofl
Dont forget to cast your vote. We cant let them get away with this ridiculous decision!!
12-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Dont forget to cast your vote. We cant let them get away with this ridiculous decision!!
Seriously, I just don't get it. Who's in charge of deciding? This is a totally derivative and doesn't properly take advantage of the iOS platform, it feels like a lame DS port or some damn thing. As a result, Noodler would like to see someone shoot up the developer's offices.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
12-27-2010, 04:51 PM
KaAn AyEz GiT tEh PrO/\/\o CoDeZ????? AyE(thats me) \/oTeZ nOpEz!!!

Game Center: Diligence
12-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Should have been Angry Birds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-27-2010, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Seriously, I just don't get it. Who's in charge of deciding? This is a totally derivative and doesn't properly take advantage of the iOS platform, it feels like a lame DS port or some damn thing. As a result, Noodler would like to see someone shoot up the developer's offices.
If it was anyone else, I would have probably laughed. but I think that dude was serious. Which frightens me.

Quote:
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Win.
12-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Really and truly...Saaaaaad. I feel kinda empty that Aralon is the best we can do. Bleeuuuuuuugghh! It's a ****ing embarassment.
A huge influx of Pocket Gamer readers this Christmas perhaps?
Have we been advertising in the wrong places again guys, are we even vetting the newbies these days???
12-27-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hanson View Post
Really and truly...Saaaaaad. I feel kinda empty that Aralon is the best we can do. Bleeuuuuuuugghh! It's a ****ing embarassment.
A huge influx of Pocket Gamer readers this Christmas perhaps?
Have we been advertising in the wrong places again guys, are we even vetting the newbies these days???
I totally and 100% give my soul to agree with you 120%. Like a lot of percent.

Quote:

Win.
12-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hanson View Post
Really and truly...Saaaaaad. I feel kinda empty that Aralon is the best we can do.
Even aralon would have been a million (if not a billion) times better than the official GOTY. But this one is just ridiculous. I Am Shocked. TA has sold its soul by making this game its GOTY