★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TA What we're playing thread.

12-28-2010, 03:07 AM
TA What we're playing thread.

Apple has this section of the game section of the app store where they say what they are currently playing.
Now why can't the touch arcade players have the same thing? Post here what you are playing ATM and give a brief description of the level or game in general.

Remember there is a new breed of iOS gamers after every Christmas so let's help them out by giving them a peek in our iPods (creepy aint it)

-Maybenotnow

Edit Forgot my game
Illusia by gamevil
Price 2.99
I'm on the snow world for the third time.

It's ok to ask questions!!!!!

Maybenotnow Productions

Last edited by Maybenotnow; 12-28-2010 at 03:15 AM.
12-28-2010, 03:09 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Right now I'm playing LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. Very polished and very fun game to play. You definitely can't go wrong with it.

12-28-2010, 03:11 AM
Helsing's Fire HD. Nice, polished, innovative .... And rather easy, but I am about to try the famous level 78 ....

-----
On GC I am FPEX
12-28-2010, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Right now I'm playing LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. Very polished and very fun game to play. You definitely can't go wrong with it.
How is it On the content/story and what does the gameplay consist of. Is it like all the other Lego games?

Maybenotnow Productions
12-28-2010, 03:29 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybenotnow View Post
How is it On the content/story and what does the gameplay consist of. Is it like all the other Lego games?
Its like all the other lego games. Gameplay consists of doing quests such as obtaining potions, finding keys, and learning spells. Some times, you'll play a part in the game that is the same as the movie. The game is VERY LONG. Bought it about 2 days ago and I'm only 15% through the entire game. You're even able to play as over 100 characters(after unlocking and buying of course). You definitely won't get bored as each level feels different. DEFINITELY GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-28-2010, 04:03 AM
At the moment I'm playing Perfect Cell by MobiGame. Pretty fun game, especially when you try to be stealthy instead of just killing everything. xP

Currently Loving: Threes! |Frontiers | Hoplite
Add me on GameCenter: Leo Gecko (with the space). Gladly accept new friends.
12-28-2010, 04:46 AM
Perfect cell with out killing anybody (VERY challinging), level 4
Real Racing, second Championchip "card" - 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
12-28-2010, 05:15 AM
Tilt to live's new viva la turret mode. It is well worth it. Keep posting guys

Maybenotnow Productions
12-28-2010, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybenotnow View Post
Tilt to live's new viva la turret mode. It is well worth it. Keep posting guys
Oh man, that's a lot of fun. I hate the long line of dots that come at you when you grab a turret though. They're smart. xD

I'm also playing Red Conquest. I need to redo the whole campaign, as I just got a new iPod.

Currently Loving: Threes! |Frontiers | Hoplite
Add me on GameCenter: Leo Gecko (with the space). Gladly accept new friends.
12-28-2010, 07:02 AM
Going for 100% completion rate on Cause of Death, 2nd weekly episode. Good writing, worth the one buck admission cost (weekly episodes are free with ads, the dollar was for the first investigation, which is about 6 weekly episodes big).
There's a free with ads version, too, so you have no excuse for not trying this one

For the rest of the games I'm currently playing, see below.

ALL-TIME TOP TEN: 1 Magic 2013 - 2 Cut The Rope - 3 Infinity Blade - 4 Soosiz - 5 FIFA 13 - 6 Anomaly Warzone Earth - 7 Plants vs Zombies - 8 Death Rally - 9 Space Miner - 10 Momonga
PLAYING: The World Ends With You, Gemini Rue, Jacob Jones, Football Manager 2013