Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Jailbreaking and Installer Apps

Old 12-28-2010, 11:41 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Default [Tutorial] How to copy Tunein radio recordings to your computer

use winscp, ifile, iPhone browser or watever you use and go to private/var/mobile/applications then find the tunein radio app number go onto that then Documents. You should see a couple folders in there depending how many recordings you have. Pick one and inside there are many files you need the one with no extention on it its just a normal file copy it where ever you want most preferred your computer. Next add .Wav to the end of it then you can listen to it don't add mp3 only Wav.

P.S. I'm writing this on my touch device once I get to a computer I'll explain it better

Cheers

Last edited by Attackid; 12-30-2010 at 02:18 AM..
Old 01-31-2011, 10:52 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

hey i tried this but its not working, i even tried to put .mp3 just in case. also im not sure what you mean by no extensions, all the big files i see have a .0 , .1, and so on at the end of them.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:02 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Sorry it's hard explain but your on the right track, the files with 0.1 and ect just add .wav so it would look something like this 4743736.1.wav
Old 04-21-2011, 09:17 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Okay so now I know I found them, but it doesn't matter wether I put mp3 or wav, I think i read somewhere that u can only take the recordings from an older version. Anyways thanx and I'll keep searching
Old 05-04-2012, 05:13 PM

Default Here's what to do.

You have to select a stream that you have tested by adding the extension .mp3 or .aac whichever shows up in the app next to the time bar as you are recording. Now that you've recorded, added the extension, and played it on your pc mac or using winamp for your phone, you know what stream works for you. I have dozens of streams that I use including some that stream 128 kb mp3's of nationally syndicated talk shows all day and night. I use Tunein Radio Pro v6.0 now, and for as long as I can remember this is how I've done it.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:17 PM

Default The Answer

You have to select a stream that you have tested by adding the extension .mp3 or .aac whichever shows up in the app next to the time bar as you are recording. Now that you've recorded, added the extension, and played it on your pc mac or using winamp for your phone, you know what stream works for you. I have dozens of streams that I use including some that stream 128 kb mp3's of nationally syndicated talk shows all day and night. I use Tunein Radio Pro v6.0 now, and for as long as I can remember this is how I've done it.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:27 PM

Default The Answer

Old 05-04-2012, 05:30 PM

Default Here's what to do.

Old 05-04-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theocho8a View Post
Okay so now I know I found them, but it doesn't matter wether I put mp3 or wav, I think i read somewhere that u can only take the recordings from an older version. Anyways thanx and I'll keep searching