★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ePig Games Spa
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.8 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Check our new BEST game, ePig Dive Treasure Hunter!

ePig Prediction Magic is a NEW Magic App with the Awesome ePig Characters!

Your spectator can chose from 3 different options, Swimming Pig, Normal Pig or Fire Pig. You will always accurately predict them, demonstrating your reading thoughts talent.
You ask Him to Think of One, You gave him the iPhone /iPod Touch, He see all 3 different options, concentrate and Shake the Device. And the other Pigs Will disappear, And only the one you where thinking will remain on Screen!

Created by Nicolas Palacios, Profesional Magician, performing for Years! http://www.magonicolas.cl

Visit http://www.epiggames.com for more AWESOME games and info.

eddie pig epig magic prediction minds thoughts reading thought magonicolas e-pig

magonicolas's comments:
New App in App Store!
http://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/epigpredict/id412204880?mt=8

ePig Prediction Magic is a NEW Magic App with the Awesome ePig Characters!

Your spectator can chose from 3 different options, Swimming Pig, Normal Pig, or Fire Pig. You will always accurately predict them, demonstrating your reading thoughts talent.
You ask Him to Think of One, You gave him the iPhone /iPod Touch, He see all 3 different options, concentrate and Shake the Device. An the other Pigs Will disappear, And only the one you where thinking will remain on Screen!

Created by Nicolas Palacios, Profesional Magician, performing for Years! http://www.magonicolas.cl

WARNING: You will really LOVE Eddie and all his games!

More info in; http://www.epiggames.com

Tell me what you think!
12-29-2010, 10:28 PM
It seems to me like you're just marketing this pig to death. Are downloads really good enough to sustain these repetitive attempts at success? Maybe you should take a bit more time and make some more original games.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

12-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
It seems to me like you're just marketing this pig to death. Are downloads really good enough to sustain these repetitive attempts at success? Maybe you should take a bit more time and make some more original games.
My Games are Original. I only want to Have the Same character in all my apps, that way I create a Brand Identity. Whats the Problem with That? And I Also some times use the same images, because people love this cute Pig.
12-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magonicolas View Post
My Games are Original. I only want to Have the Same character in all my apps, that way I create a Brand Identity. Whats the Problem with That? And I Also some times use the same images, because people love this cute Pig.
I'm not trying to cut you down. I'm just trying to give you helpful advice. There's a reason the Doodler, or Om-Nom, or the PG pygmies are only in one game. It works for them. They're not overmarketed and they make a lot of money. I bought ePig. It was okay. But when I saw all of these new ePig games, I passed on them all only because I was completely BORED with the character.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-30-2010, 07:13 AM
Quote:
I'm not trying to cut you down. I'm just trying to give you helpful advice. There's a reason the Doodler, or Om-Nom, or the PG pygmies are only in one game. It works for them. They're not overmarketed and they make a lot of money. I bought ePig. It was okay. But when I saw all of these new ePig games, I passed on them all only because I was completely BORED with the character.

Ok, Thanks fot the advice.
12-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Bump.
12-30-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Lol u say that but they are over marketed. PG is in Kreeps, Doodle Jump, That brain game thing and so on. and the doodler is in countless over games on the app store. But i know what you are on about. If these companies are to release over games they wont include the same character in the game. Unless its a sequel which has the same gameplay. But the same Creature in a games that have different gameplay isnt very good. I havent even heard of epig at all so it isnt a very successful character.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
12-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Lol u say that but they are over marketed. PG is in Kreeps, Doodle Jump, That brain game thing and so on. and the doodler is in countless over games on the app store. But i know what you are on about. If these companies are to release over games they wont include the same character in the game. Unless its a sequel which has the same gameplay. But the same Creature in a games that have different gameplay isnt very good. I havent even heard of epig at all so it isnt a very successful character.
Its a very NEW character, no more than Month and a half. Hope people like it,
12-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Keep the epig. Once you reach success recognition will help you. There really is no good reason to change it, especially since the character is so likable.

Unfortunately the problem arises with the fact that this app isn't that great compared to your jungle rope one.
12-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProxy View Post
Keep the epig. Once you reach success recognition will help you. There really is no good reason to change it, especially since the character is so likable.

Unfortunately the problem arises with the fact that this app isn't that great compared to your jungle rope one.
The jungle one aint great either look at this review from Appspy.

http://www.appspy.com/e-pig-rope-review

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!