★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best Game Center Game Of The Year 2010

View Poll Results: Best Game Center Game Of 2010
Real Racing 2 15 22.39%
Chu Chu Rocket 1 1.49%
Dungeon Hunter 2 3 4.48%
Cut The Rope 2 2.99%
Angry Birds 3 4.48%
Infinity Blade 8 11.94%
Fruit Ninja 30 44.78%
Sonic 4 Episode 1 0 0%
Flight Control 1 1.49%
Other 4 5.97%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
12-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Best Game Center Game Of The Year 2010

Congratulations To Halfbrick and Fruit Ninja for winning the GameCenter Game of the year 2010. Good luck to all the other Developers next year.

Thanks to Everyone who voted and have a GREAT New Year.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Ok i know you guys are getting sick of these polls. But seeming that someone else robbed my poll idea i felt like i needed to make another poll :P

Ok so as many of you may know GameCenter was released this year. And clearly im a big supporter of it. Many Many games now has GameCenter support and now it is the most dominant social game network on IOS, since the release of it onto the IPad it has become even bigger. And now it runs on Many good games.

So i created this poll to recognise all those developers that made or updated there app with GameCenter.

So Pick your favourite app from the poll or click other and tell us what you think is good. If there are more votes for a Other app then that could win the Award.

If you pick other please tell us the game in a reply and i will add it to this post.
Ok Get Voting

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

Last edited by triggywiggy; 01-01-2011 at 03:33 AM.
12-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Seriously? Another one? And there needs to be more specifics for this poll.

Is it the best game that takes advantage of Game Center? Or is it just the best game in general, that features Game Center?

Plus, there are quite a few other notable GC games missing.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth

12-29-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
Seriously? Another one? And there needs to be more specifics for this poll.

Is it the best game that takes advantage of Game Center? Or is it just the best game in general, that features Game Center?

Plus, there are quite a few other notable GC games missing.
No one has made one that congratulates devs on implementing there game with game center yet. I only am able to add 10 into the poll. So if there is a game you prefer just list it and i will add it to my post.

App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
12-29-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
No one has made one that congratulates devs on implementing there game with game center yet. I only am able to add 10 into the poll. So if there is a game you prefer just list it and i will add it to my post.
So I take it you're looking for the game that best takes advantage of Game Center's features? Cause from this list, Real Racing 2 would be the best game with Game Center, but Fruit Ninja/Flight Control would be the best game(s) that use the features of Game Center.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
12-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Just to go over what you guys are voting for. You are voting for a game that you think uses GameCenter the best. Or if you want to you can pick one that is the best that uses GameCenter. Your choice lol.

12-30-2010, 02:26 AM
So guys whats your favourite GameCenter game?

12-30-2010, 05:39 AM
Dungeon defenders.

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06
12-30-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walsh06 View Post
Dungeon defenders.
Thanks Walsh, I have added it to the others section in the main post.

12-30-2010, 05:49 AM
Lol Real Racing 2 seems to be showing Aralon How important Game Center is now. :P

12-30-2010, 07:06 AM
Thanks to Halfbrick for mentioning the poll. Lets see if FN goes up in the ranks. :P