★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Three things stand between Joan Jade and her children - a jungle teeming with danger, the ruins of an ancient Mayan tribe and a band of ruthless thugs - and she's not going to let any of them stand in her way! Will you join her on her breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense?

Take the role of Joan Jade, archeologist of the year and mother extraordinaire, as she searches for hidden objects, solves mind-melting puzzles and beats one ingenious mini-game after another. Along the way, you'll visit dozens of beautifully crafted locations, uncover a story of nail-biting suspense and learn fun facts about one of the most fascinating lost civilizations on Earth. Start playing Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba today!

Check the App Store for the iPhone version now!

GAME FEATURES:
30 locations
240 objects to find
82 puzzles
19 trophies to collect
12 cutscenes
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the lite version for FREE by searching for "Joan Jade HD Lite" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN HD Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
THE TREASURES OF MYSTERY ISLAND HD Challenge your seek-and-find skills like never before!
HAMLET HD Mayhem and hilarity ensue as you save the day in this eccentric puzzle adventure game!
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA HD Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

abutova's comments:
Please give a warm welcome to the great time killing game, which is perfect for the long winter holidays Joan Jade & the Gates of Xibalba is a hidden-object quest at its best with a vibrant graphics and tons of puzzles and mini-games. I believe all the fans of the genre will enjoy it.

Happy Holidays!

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Three things stand between Joan Jade and her children - a jungle teeming with danger, the ruins of an ancient Mayan tribe and a band of ruthless thugs - and she's not going to let any of them stand in her way! Will you join her on her breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense?

Take the role of Joan Jade, archeologist of the year and mother extraordinaire, as she searches for hidden objects, solves mind-melting puzzles and beats one ingenious mini-game after another. Along the way, you'll visit dozens of beautifully crafted locations, uncover a story of nail-biting suspense and learn fun facts about one of the most fascinating lost civilizations on Earth. Start playing Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba today!

Check the App Store for the iPhone version now!

GAME FEATURES:
◇ 30 locations
◇ 240 objects to find
◇ 82 puzzles
◇ 19 trophies to collect
◇ 12 cutscenes
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the lite version for FREE by searching for "Joan Jade HD Lite" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
★ DANCING CRAZE HD A time management game with a twist!
★ TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN HD Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
★ VACATION MOGUL HD The tourism business has never been easier or more fun!
★ THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA HD Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarGames
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

Still not convinced? Try the Lite version!
12-30-2010, 10:12 AM
Looking good..
Gonna be on my buy list tonight..

12-30-2010, 10:23 AM
Wished !!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
12-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Looks fantastic, and we really enjoy hidden object games. Really liked the Treasures of Montezuma HD, so good bet this is really good too, even though a different genre. Adding to the wishlist.
12-30-2010, 04:24 PM
If you like hidden object games, I would recommend trying Twisted Lands: Shadow Town HD, which has been released a couple of weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
Looks fantastic, and we really enjoy hidden object games. Really liked the Treasures of Montezuma HD, so good bet this is really good too, even though a different genre. Adding to the wishlist.
12-30-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abutova View Post
If you like hidden object games, I would recommend trying Twisted Lands: Shadow Town HD, which has been released a couple of weeks ago.
That one is really nice. I played the lite a bit and will buy the full version ... Once I have finished a few games more out f what I have.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
01-26-2011, 10:47 AM
Price drop: $4.99→ $1.99
It seems that Alawar is having a SALE:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=82267

Last edited by goiMot; 01-26-2011 at 11:01 AM.
03-12-2011, 03:37 PM
I got this during the last sale, and have left a review (per my kids request, actually!) Very nice game.

My kids really liked this one and they would like to know when the next episode is coming out?
03-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Hey there! Glad to hear you liked Joan Jade - actually it was the game we recommended as "educational for children" on the last MacWorld Expo
Unfortunately, there's no next episode in plan. I know "Xibalba" ends like it's to be continued, but for some reasons the sequels were suspended. Anyway, we're working here to deliver you much more great games like this one and even better

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
I got this during the last sale, and have left a review (per my kids request, actually!) Very nice game.

My kids really liked this one and they would like to know when the next episode is coming out?
03-14-2011, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abutova View Post
Anyway, we're working here to deliver you much more great games like this one and even better
abutova, is Settlement: Colossus close to being released? I'm waiting very (un) patiently to play this great game on my iPad