★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Three things stand between Joan Jade and her children - a jungle teeming with danger, the ruins of an ancient Mayan tribe and a band of ruthless thugs - and she's not going to let any of them stand in her way! Will you join her on her breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense?

Take the role of Joan Jade, archeologist of the year and mother extraordinaire, as she searches for hidden objects, solves mind-melting puzzles and beats one ingenious mini-game after another. Along the way, you'll visit dozens of beautifully crafted locations, uncover a story of nail-biting suspense and learn fun facts about one of the most fascinating lost civilizations on Earth. Start playing Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba today!

There's also iPad version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
30 locations
240 objects to find
82 puzzles
19 trophies to collect
12 cutscenes
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the lite version for FREE by searching for "Joan Jade Lite" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
HAMLET Mayhem and hilarity ensue as you save the day in this eccentric puzzle adventure game!
VACATION MOGUL The tourism business has never been easier or more fun!
GOURMANIA Become the world's top chef in this addictive hidden object smash hit!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

abutova's comments:
Please give a warm welcome to the great time killing game, which is perfect for the long winter holidays Joan Jade & the Gates of Xibalba is a hidden-object quest at its best with a vibrant graphics and tons of puzzles and mini-games. I believe all the fans of the genre will enjoy it.

Happy Holidays!

Still not convinced? Try the Lite version!
12-30-2010, 07:08 AM
Another great adventure game from Alawar, well done !

Thank you !
12-30-2010, 07:50 AM
Woah... sooooooo cool! but I haven't even finished Twisted Lands: Shadow Town yet!

Btw., the girl looks like Indiana Jade... not a bad thing...

Awwww... *shrugs* ... will buy it anyway when I'm returning home. Loving the colorful artwork.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 12-30-2010 at 08:27 AM.
12-30-2010, 09:43 AM
In my wish list!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
12-30-2010, 09:57 AM
Great to hear that! The game is really very bright and colorful, it's not a trick with screenshots Do you like Twisted Lands so far&

Happy New Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Woah... sooooooo cool! but I haven't even finished Twisted Lands: Shadow Town yet!

Btw., the girl looks like Indiana Jade... not a bad thing...

Awwww... *shrugs* ... will buy it anyway when I'm returning home. Loving the colorful artwork.